Chapter 24: Arjun, the savior or defeater?

They went to their rooms.

Rudra: so will catch up in an hour after freshening up.

Zoya: yes sure. But our bags are with Saanjh and Papa Hooda, where are they?

Adi: I will call him.

Papa Hooda: no need we are here.

Adi: dad what took you so long?

Saanjh: don't ask, he roamed around 4-5 km for buying these magazines and newspapers.

Papa Hooda: so tum bacche toh apas mein ghumoge, I will get bored alone na. that's why.

Zoya: Papa Hooda do you really think we will leave you alone. No way!!

Papa Hooda: I know baccha. Chalo without wasting time, let's head towards our room, then after having lunch we will start searching for Yash.

Zoya: yaa let's move. (she looked at Adi, and he was already looking at her, and both blushed remembering the incident)

Rudra: ahem ahem let's go, Adi.

Adi: haan ofcourse. I will take the bags and come.

Rudra (laughed): soon. Phir atak mat jaana. (he left with Papa Hooda)

Zoya: Saanjh you take Maya, I will take the bags.

Maya: no I can go on my own, Saanjh you go and take some rest tabh tak. We will take the bags and come.

Saanjh nodded and left.

Zoya: Maya you also need rest, go.

Maya: I am fine Zoya, trust me. You take that, I will bring this.

Zoya: you sure?

Maya nodded.

Zoya: okay, byee Adi.

Adi blinked.

Maya took the bags.

Adi: Maya, I can help.

Maya: I am fine Aditya. Thank you.

Adi: yeh attitude jo hai na tumhara.. (maya looked at him) forget it, bye.

He was about to leave when Maya looked everything hazy and was about to faint.

Adi: Maya!! (he holds her)

Maya: I am fine.

Adi: no you are not. Now stop with this drama. Humesha tumhari baat nahi chalegi okay. You are not fine, and you need rest. Samajh aayi baat? Zoya!! (he shouted)

Zoya came out.

Zoya: what happened? Maya.. what happened to her?

Adi: she was about to fall again.

Zoya: Maya what's this yaar. We were here to help na.

Adi: leave it Zoya, she will not listen to us, sabh toh isse hi pata hai na. You take the bags inside; I will take her inside.

Zoya: sure.

Adi picked her up in his arms and placed her in the bed.

Adi: wait a sec. Sit like this only. (he arranged the pillows on the bed) chalo, lay down.

Maya: Aditya I am...

Adi: I said lay down. Means lay down. (she did and he went towards the table)

Zoya sat beside her.

Zoya: only he can rule you.

Maya glared at her and Zoya nodded.

Adi made sugar water for her and went toward her.