Chapter 23: Love is in the air

Adi was driving the car, Zoya was sitting beside him telling him the directions, and Rudra Maya sitting in the backseat.

Maya: where we will stay in Bromley btw?

Rudra: I have booked a hotel Premiere Inn for all of us.

Zoya: full ready haan.

Rudra: this week gonna be memorable for us.

Zoya and Rudra high-fived each other.

Adi laughed, while a dog came on between the road and he instantly pressed the brake and stopped the car. Everyone got imbalanced and Rudra Maya moved forward and mistakenly placed hand above each other's hand.

Adi: Is everyone okay? I am sorry guys achanak se that dog came in between.

Zoya: yeahh I am fine. Maya Rudra? (she turned around while they both were lost in each other's eyes and she signaled Adi to see them) ahem ahemm... (she coughed dramatically, breaking their moment)

They realized and leave each other's hands.

Zoya: you guys fine?

Maya nodded.

Rudra: absolutely.

Zoya: I can see.

Adi (turned around towards the steering): indeed, a memorable start for our trip! (he started the car again and AdiYa laughed and MayRa blushed looking at each other)

They reached the hotel.

Adi: and we reached our destination.

Everyone gets out of their car.

Zoya: woahh it looks so good! Amazing choice haan

Rudra: always in terms of living and girls the most.

Maya rolled her eyes.

Adi: that we can see.

Maya: guys, two of you should go and confirm the booking, and I and Zoya will wait for Saanjh and uncle.

Zoya: ji nahi, mujhe kabab mein hadi banne ka koi shauk nhi. I and Adi are going inside, you guys wait here. I will take our simple belongings. Give me the purses and your bagpacks, baki tum leke aana.

Maya: zoya!! No.

Zoya: maya please.

Rudra: come on Maya, na hi Adi sher hai na hi mein, jo tumhe kha jaenge akele mein.

Maya glared at him, and Rudra shrugged his shoulders.

Adi (laughed): all the best bro. let's go Zoya.

Zoya: byee enjoy!

Rudra: ma'am will you please come with me? We will park the car and come.

Maya: is anyone listening to me here? Jo karna hai karo. Why you asking me?