Chapter 16: Zoya vs. Pooja

At Rudra's room.

Zoya: how can you guys do this to her? How can Aditya be so idiot? How???

Rudra: Zoya, I know we are idiots, but Adi is not bad by heart. He still misses Maya and the moments spent with her. We know that.

Harsh: yes Zoya beta, you know in front of us he doesn't talk about her, but every time in front of Pooja, he defends her, he cares for her. You have seen in the previous day when he took stand for you in the board room, he mentioned Maya and his trust in her. I know he won't show, but he is regretting the past that happened between the two of them.

Rudra: yes, Zoya, and we trust you. Like Maya used to say, everything is in destiny. After 4 damn years, that destiny sent you here to clear all the misunderstandings. That's why you saw Pooja and Arjun, all the proofs. It's the sign. Sign of everything turning fine as before. Please Zoya.

Zoya: I will Rudra, I will, but not now. We must collect some more proof against them. Coz Pooja's manipulation game is very strong Rudra, she can easily manipulate Adi, coz he trusts her blindly. He will trust whatever she will say, just like 4 yrs ago he did. We must collect some strong proof Rudra. The proofs which we have are not enough to prove that they misguided them and they are behind this mishap.

Rudra: I am with you Zoya, whenever you need me.

Saanjh: me too.

Harsh: me too.

Zoya: we have to expose them, and we must. Mission dhamaka!!

Saanjh: dhamaka??

Zoya: jab Pooja aur Arjun ka pol khulega tabh hoga explosion means dhamaka!! (she said in a dramatic tone and everyone laughed)

Zoya (POV): Dear God, please sabhko aisi khush rakhna, inn sabhne bahut saha hai uss Pooja-Arjun ke wajah se aur nahi. Aur jitna abh tak saath diya hai aapne, aage bhi utna hi saath dena, Maya-Aditya ke beech sabh kuch theek hojaye. Please.

Rudra: thank you!! (he murmured)

Zoya: thanks to you too!! (they side hugged each other)

Saanjh: it's late Zoya, we must head towards home. Maya must be waiting for us.

Zoya: yeahh, let's go.

Rudra: wait, let me see outside. Jab mein bolu tabh nikalna. Koi dekhna nai chahye tumhe.

Harsh: mein inke saath rukta hu yahi, tum call kardena.

Rudra: sure. Wait here.

At Maya's house.

Maya: where are they? It's already 9 pm. I should call them. (Doorbell rings) Ahh. Maybe them. (She opened the door) Arjun??

Arjun: hie Maya.

Maya: Hey, come inside.

At Rudra's house.

Rudra: everything is fine guys. You can go.

Zoya: thanks Rudra, byee. Will see you guys tomorrow in the office.

Rudra nodded.

At Maya's house.

Maya: how come you here? That too so late?

Arjun: ahh.. I have designed some designs for the hunt, see this.

Maya: Arjun today? You know na I don't work on Sundays.

Arjun: you don't have to work baba. I made them, so I bought this, take them and see them afterward, whenever you want.