Chapter 12: Flashback part 2 (Trust?)

NOTE: There will be 4-5 parts to this flashback. I hope you guys won't get bored, and also it will be a mix of past and present. SO LET'S START!!

Present...

Zoya: so Pooja from the day one started hating her?

Harsh: we can't say hate, but yes she disliked their closeness within a short span of time.

Zoya: hmm.. what happened after that?

Rudra: then a week passed with chatting and small meets and all, then after a week our college started.

Past...

Maya (POV): new day.. a new beginning of life.. take a deep breath Maya and enjoy the new phase of life. (She entered the college and in the corridor, she saw some guys beating a boy, she ran towards them) Hey, what the hell?!! Leave him.

A boy: who are you to stop us? You don't know what he did! Stay away from this.

Maya: listen, I don't wanna know what happened. But to torture, someone is not the solution. Leave him or either I will call the principal.

A boy (glared at her): Leave him. Durr reh meri behen se tere bhale ke liye bol raha hoon, warna acha nai hoga (said to that boy)

Maya helped that boy to get up.

Maya: are you ok?

That boy: yeah thank you for saving me.

Maya: listen, this guy looks really angry with you. I don't want to listen to what you did, but please stay away from them. For your safety at least.

That boy: I will, thanks again. (he smiled and left)

Maya: the beginning of the day is weird itself, please God aage sabh theek rakhna. (Maya left, unaware of the fact that someone was spying on her)

In the classroom...

Maya entered and started searching for Adi, who was standing just behind her.

Adi: searching for me?

Maya (turned around): mad or what? Was thinking about where to sit!!

Adi: obviously with us, our group, on our permanent place!!

Maya: where??

Adi: Backbenchers obviously.

Maya: no way! Smart kids like you are backbenchers too?

Adi: now bench positions will decide who is smarter and who is not?

Maya: ahh.. right!!

Adi (laughs): let's go!

Maya nodded.

Pooja: Hey Maya..

Maya: Hiee.. (they hugged)

Pooja: come and sit with us.

Maya: sure.

(There was a long bench, Adi sat in the between, and Maya sat beside him on the left corner)

Pooja: ahh Maya, actually this is my seat.

Maya: ohh sure!!

Aditya (hold her hand): come on Pooja, your name is not written here, sit anywhere na.

Pooja (smiles): yeah sure.

Rudra came running and sat on the right corner

Rudra: this is my place from bachpan, chalo niklo.