Chapter 21: A new start

Next day (morning) at Maya's house.

Maya was in the kitchen while Zoya silently came and back hugged her.

Maya: ahhh.. Zoya, you scared me dumbo!!

Zoya: haha.. finally there is one person on this earth who can scare you?? I am feeling proud of myself.

Maya: very funny.

Zoya: but I am so happy Maya, everything looks so good, everything is back on track.

Maya: no it isn't.

Zoya: haan?

Maya: jabtak Arjun and Pooja don't pay for their deeds, tabh tak kuch theek nahi hoga.

Zoya: haan that I know, but the old group is back na. You, Adi, and Rudra.

Maya: it isn't Zoya.

Zoya: what do you mean?

Maya turned around and took her hand

Maya: look I appreciate and I liked the way Aditya handled everything yesterday, but what happened between us 4yrs back can't be forgotten. I agree he trusted Pooja blindly, but I was also his friend Zoya, he didn't even bother to listen to me once. He just put all the blames on me, and whatever he said that night, the memories are still fresh. I just joined hands with him to expose those two bastards. I have not and will ever not forgive and forget what Aditya and Rudra did to me. I am sorry.

Zoya didn't utter a word.

Maya: anyways, we should make a plan for how to move to Bromley. Breakfast is ready, serve yourself, then we will talk. (she patted her and left)

Zoya: I understand Maya, but I have understood Adi and Rudra also, they won't stop until they get your trust and friendship back. And I know no matter what, how strong you act to become, you actually miss them, nahi toh roti kyun. Sorry Maya, but this time I am with them. Who knows Bromley mein sabh theek hojaye. (she chuckled)

At Hooda's house (same time)

Rudra: so guys, any idea how will we move to Bromley, without Pooja knowing?

Papa Hooda: we will make her busy here, koi na koi kaam deke.

Adi: yeah, I have a plan, but I don't know will it work or not, Pooja itni smart jo hai.

Rudra: what plan?

Adi: to make another branch of Hooda's studio there.

Rudra: And what if she understands?

Adi: vahi toh problem hai.

Someone knocked on the door.

Adi: who's there?

Pooja: Adi it's me Pooja.

Rudra: shaitan ka naam liya aur shaitan haazir.

Adi: sshh.. yaa coming.

He opened the door.

Adi: heyy. (with a huge grin)

Pooja: hey, why was the door closed?

Papa Hooda: coz it's my house, and I will do whatever I want to.

Adi: dad, come on, she asked casually. Well, you reached on the right time, come sit.

Pooja: right time? Matlab? What's going on?

Adi: umm Pooja, as you are a trusted employee of our company and most importantly my most trusted true friend. (he holds her hand) I want to discuss something very urgent about our company.