9

Unbuttoning his trousers, which had been uncomfortably snug around his thighs, he emit a heavy sigh as his cock swiftly slipped off the expanse of his pants, giving it a nice glide.

His eyes returned to her sleeping figure, his cock twitched in response to the little twitches of her pouty lips, as if it was yearning for something to kiss.

Carefully kneeling beside her face, his gaze traced over her parted lips as if it was an invitation for him to slip in his cock and for her to press against it so sweetly.

His breath hitches, his heart hammering against his chest as he delicately taps the tip of his cock on her lips.

He presses it a little further until he could feel the heated tip of her tongue, then he pushes even more as he can't get enough of the pleasure it provides.

He tried to be as careful as possible, and he certainly did not plan to be caught by her-mouth filled with the evidence of his lustful desires.

Jungkook bites his tongue hard; he had a strong desire to snap his hips until Lisa was gagging around him, but he couldn't.

As much as he wants to, but this is not the right timing for it. Darkly enough, someday he could just fuck her throat till it be so sore for days that she wouldn't be able to swallow anything other than his cum. Oh, he'd love that to happen.

Her jaw slightly expands at the process of his girth kissing the insides of her heavenly warm cheeks. He realized how there's too little space for his cock to fit in her mouth, and it upsets him.

He'd leaned back, still on his knees, stroking himself, his lidded eyes trailing over her lovely face.

"Stubborn are you?" he scoffed. "God, I only want to give you your present, and here you are declining it? ungrateful bitch,"

He hissed, his palm tightly gripping his cock, as he tugs on it rapidly already dripping with precum. He's on the verge of coming and couldn't wait for her to receive the first touch of sins that would taint her entirely.

"Ah, I shouldn't worry right? this is just the first time, and definitely not the last. you'd let me fill that goddamn mouth of yours soon whether you like it or not, hm?"

he darkly chuckles as he approaches her face once more, giving her lips a single peck before letting his cum fill her parted lips, almost overflowing with the amount of it.

"God, look at that, not even a single spill so perfect for me." he smiled like he was proud of it.

He leaned in to whisper, "Happy birthday."