11

Her face twisted into another frown as Lisa took a seat beside the prince.

Nervously tapping on the table, she decided to swivel the chair around into facing the side of his body, where she could perfectly see his prominent sharp jaw and wonderfully sculpted side profile.

He looks exactly the same as he did when she first met him, seems like he doesn't age at all. She wondered if he is to be wed soon, he looks fairly handsome in her opinion.

Sensing her anxiety, he eyed Lisa from the corner of his eyes before responding.

"Did what?"

"They told me you cancelled my party," she pouted, apparently disappointed rather than outraged.

She wanted to sound upset for him to feel passion of her frustrations, but the gentleness of her voice didn't do any justice, only coming out in a seemingly whines of dissatisfaction.

Jungkook noticed it as well, in fact he found it adorable that she was trying to act all fierce.

"It's not me, it's father." a lie. "He told me to cancel it since they won't be here to see it anyway," he set the cutlery he was holding, down, creating a light clatter noises. He turned his head to face her.

The first thing his eyes caught was the trace of his dried prominent cum sticking onto her skin. Sucking on his breath, has she not noticed it?

It must've have slipped out of her mouth while she shifted in her sleep, just the images of it slowly trickling down from her sweetly parted lips caused his cock to stir.

Gulping the last piece of food he'd been chewing, he went on. "He wanted us to have a simple celebration, actually i have something prepared for you."

Her eyes brighten up at his words, her brows no longer wrinkled into a frown. Was she hearing it correctly? The prince prepared something just for her?

Her fury vanished in a snap like that so easily, instantly replaced by exhilaration that swells in the inside of her chest.

Jungkook could sense the excitement growing in the air, to which he chuckles underneath his breath, she is so lovely when she smile, especially when it's for him.

He didn't expect it to come—to have her arms wrapped so tightly around him in an instant that he could feel her breast pressing up against his chest.

She embraced him out of delight, thinking that this could be the beginning of a good long-term friendship with her brother.

But he abruptly pulled her away, an eyebrow arched while he stares into her widening ones.

Goosebumps pricked on her skin as his large palm touches the each side of her shoulder joints, practically covering the majority of them.

It feels frigid beneath her slight exposed warmth.

Jungkook was taken aback, consequently he can see the perplexity in her innocent eyes while Lisa stared back at him.

Did she just believed his lies like that so easily? shifting her mood so fast at the mention of a gift.