12

He couldn't believe how she was the one who's encouraging the skinship as if she wasn't just fearing over the mention of his name whenever she hear it around—acting like a vulnerable prey would do whenever the danger approaches, where the predators are nearby.

She was more naive than he thought you'd be, he could actually use this advantage to coaxed her into things he selfishly wanted. She was so easy to persuade that he just wanted to mess with her thoughts all day.

will it last though?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The last few days have been kind to Lisa, and she has been doing well, though she is still sad whenever she thinks of her parents, who's away from this land.

She was curious about both of their conditions, as well as whether her father had recovered to his normal health.

While staring out the window, she thinks of any reassuring words to include in the letter she is writing to deliver to them.

She has sent a couple of messages to them. However, she never received any feedback, which concerns her even more.

She wasn't even sure if they were receiving the letters; all she knew was that the carrier handling it had been delivering it to them.

Her brother was aware of this; she had first requested permission, which he granted because he wanted to know his father's current condition as well.

There was a time when he asked her to write a letter in his name after telling her that he doesn't have time to do so, so she agreed and felt easily obligated in return for the kindness he's shown her over the past few days.

Lisa smiled as she finished the envelop with a final touch of sticking tiny flowers over it. She decided to give it to the carrier herself and go for a short walk outside the castle.

She almost forgot how she is allowed to go out now that she is old enough to make her own decisions.

Lisa couldn't stop the excitement from coursing through her veins; she desperately wanted to see her old friends in the hopes that they would still recognise her.

She packed a good amount of freshly baked sweets, she made herself because she wanted to at least give them something after years of not seeing each other.

She still feel bad for not saying goodbye properly; after all, she couldn't tell them where she was going at the time.

Her mother had made it clear to her that she would not to tell anyone that she was going to live in the castle.

Lisa hummed a beautiful tune as she walked toward the gatehouse, similar to what she'd think if birds could sing like instruments.

The weather is in beautiful state, with no clouds adorning in the sky. The wind blew softly against her body, causing the hem of her dress to flutter freely.

When the cold breeze hits her face with powerful smacks, it feels light and pleasant, causing her hair to flaunt back in similar ruffles of the ocean.

Savouring the little happy moments, oblivious to the footsteps following her from behind