•°•The unexpected happening•°•

Jungkook looked at the garden from his balcony. The green grass and his mom's precious flowers and the morning dew was giving him a calm feeling despite the chaos happening inside his company.

He drank his protein shake and relaxed on the chair closing his eyes after his gym session. He was enjoying the serenity. The whispers of nature. The way birds chirped and wind blew calmly.

Today was Sunday and he took a break from his work completely. even if it was weekend he had a lot of pend up works and he managed to complete it yesterday thanks to Hobi for always being there for him.

He understand Jungkook more than anyone at the moment.

Jimin had send him his usual good morning wish as always. He was blessed to get someone as Jimin as his boyfriend because Jimin understand him a lot. He never whines or disturb him when he is busy. Only tells him not to overwork. Like these days Jimin knew Jungkook was busy. So he just send messages here and there telling to take care, or eat well.

He feels bad for Jimin. Jungkook knew Jimin is trusting him blankly thinking everything is going to be okay when it is no where near ok.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Downstairs Jeons family was having a Sunday like any other family. They just had their breakfast. Minjoon, seojoon and Somi was having a serious conversation about the marriage. Jin and Hae Yoon were only listening. Mina  spoke two or three words when necessary.

Minseo, Beomgyu and Jihoon were playing board games since it was a Sunday. They used to play like since their diaper days. Jungkook also used to play with them but when he became older, he became busy with taking over the company and all.

Yoongi was in his piano class, it took a lot of whining and begging to his dad for this. Seojoon didn't liked it in the beginning. But Jin somehow convinced him to let Yoongi take piano lessons.
In Seojoon's theory it was a waste of time especially when he thinks Yoongi will be married with a good business man.

But Jin knew how great it is to do what we love. So that's why he fought with Seojoon for Yoongi.

"Where is Jungkook oppa. He should have joined us so we could have played in teams."

Minseo said with sparkling eyes. Beomgyu know that sparkles.

" Yeah. So that Minseo noona can be teams with Jungkook hyung right?." Beomgyu wiggled his eye brows playfully. Beomgyu was a brat for his 20 year old self.

"Yeah we can dream . He doesn't even like to be touched by someone other than Jin uncle, Yoongi or Seojoon uncle. I wonder how will be his marriage life with that Taemin."

What Jihoon said is a known thing about Jungkook. Jungkook doesn't like people touching him.

That's why girls like Minseo thinks it would be a privilege to be Jungkooks.

Seojoon and somi were busy finding a date for Jungkooks engagement. Jin had no interest but he just nodded his head whenever Seojoon asked him something. He could only hope Jungkook will find love somewhere through this marriage.

He was doing everything to stop this marriage when Jungkook said he love someone else. But when seojoon threatened him with kooks life he had no other way but to accept defeat. Seojoon will do anything to get what he wants.

Seojoon saw Jungkook in his casual clothes heading some where.

"Where are you going son?"

"I m going to pick Yoongi dad."