•°•In the streets of love•°•

After a long plane ride both newly Weds reached their honeymoon destination which is Paris.

Both were in same hotels in the same floor in different suite's. Yoongi and Jimin couldn't wait to explore Paris.

"This baby Koo is making me very tired."

"Take rest for a while then. We can go out tomorrow morning."

Jungkook said caressing Jimins fluffed hair lovingly. Jimin nodded like a child rubbing his eyes. He was going in front when Jungkook opened the door of their suite.
And Jungkook followed him with their suit case in his hands.

Jimin looked all around the suit with his droopy eyes and found their bedroom and soon slumped on it.

Jungkook thought of taking a shower and sneaked out to the balcony with the city view. He took his work laptop to finish some of his works without Jimin knowing. It will be his end if Jimin got to know he is working during their beloved honey moon.

He was working for almost one hour and when he looked to his side he saw Taehyung standing in the balcony a little away from their own. Both scoffed from the moment they made eye contact.

"Unfinished work Jeon? Even during honeymoon? I didn't know my brother was wedded to a workaholic."

" Why are you sneaking on others business. Focus on my brother will ya."

" Says the one who is working while god knows what is my pregnant brothers condition after yest-"

" Are you fighting with my hyung?"

Taehyung was staring at an angry little Yoongi wide eyed. The later just smacked him on the back of his head and was glaring at Taehyung.

Jungkook started to snicker looking at Taehyungs scared face.

"Somebody is already scared of his wife~"

Jungkook sing song but it soon died down when he got an even bigger blow on his head with a cute little fist. Now Jungkooks eyes were looking like saucers because he knows who had awakened to witness him working.

"Did you take me to  honeymoon just to work Jeon? You could have just take me to that Jeon M E, for our honeymoon. Everything is free for Mrs. Jeon there anyways so that you could have saved some honey moon expenses."

Jimin said in one breath looking all pink. The tiredness he had earlier long gone. Jungkook gulped his saliva and let out a nervous chuckle.

Seeing Jimins dramatic appearance Yoongi rolled his eyes. But Taehyung was full on laughing looking at Jungkooks expression. It seems that all the colours on Jungkooks face had drained.

"Oh god look at your face Jungkook, you are literally not scared." Taehyung said in between his laughs.

Jungkook let out a scoff at that and turn to Jimin with a caught bunny expression.

"B-baby, I was just checking some emails and-"

" Stop right there Jeon. You come inside. Jimin said in a stern expression and Jungkook obediently complied. Jimin turned to Yoongi now.

"You take your husband inside before he lose some teeth for laughing at my kook."

Yoongi stared at him wide mouthed.

" Did you hear your brother? Then why are you standing there looking like an idiot? Come inside."

Yoongi soon went inside followed by Taehyung.

"If your brother wasn't pregnant, I would have given him my piece of mind."
Yoongi said angrily taking out clothes from his suit case.

"And we would have witnessed a chicken fight." Taehyung said rolling his eyes.