•°•Repent for your mistakes•°•

"Jimin who told you about the name of your father?"
Jimins eyes widened at that. It was seojoon who told him that. Namjoon was waiting for his answer.

"Jungkooks dad. Seojoon said it one day. It was before koo's kidnapping. He was threatening me about meddling with his business. He said to find my real father before dying." Namjoons fists clenched. Seojoon doesn't know who the real Kim Namjoon was. How dare he to threaten his son?

"Why didn't you tell us any of these Jimin? What if it all happened to you before us even knowing? What if our koo- I don't want to complete that sentence Jimin. You don't know Seojoon enough Jimin. I am angry at you only for keeping this all inside you."

" I am sorry dad. I wanted to be there for mom. He was struggling there. I wanted to help him out of that hell hole." Namjoon hugged Jimin close. His son was helping his love, he is so thankful for that matter.

"You will go to that house only after everything is clear. Do you understand me?"

" But dad jungk-"

" No buts Jimin. You are not going back before everything is solved." Even though he was hesitant Jimin nodded his head at his father.

" Wipe your eyes mom is coming our way." Jimin wiped his eyes seeing his grandma coming their way with Soobin on her hips.

"I was searching for you Minnie, Yoongi said you are here. Look Soobin want you. He is a stubborn baby when it comes to what he wants." Haejin looked at soobin with an adoring smile who was showing grabby hands at Jimin.

"Even though he looks like a copy of his dad he is got all those stubbornness from someone here." Jimin gave a look to his dad. He held Soobin in his arms and stood up.

"It's his napping time. I am going inside dad." Jimin and Soobin went inside. The little fluff in Jimins hand started licking his chest. His puppy eyes looking at Jimins face. Jimin kissed those pouty lips and walked towards his room knowing what his baby want.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Taehyun and Taehyung stood up seeing an old man in his 60's entering the house through the friend door. He had a couple of grocery bags in his hand and was walking with trembling steps.

The lady was fast to go towards him and take away the bags.

"Dad you have some visitors. They have been waiting for you for a while.
The older man looked towards the living room seeing two handsome gentlemen standing there.

"I am sorry. I don't know both of you. Can I ask who are you?"

"It's alright. We have came from Seoul." The man became stiff in seconds hearing the name of that particular place.

"I don't know anyone from Seoul. I think you have came to the wrong house." The older man was not giving them his eyes. He was looking everywhere but them.

"Look Jiwon uncle I am Kim Taehyung. You may know this name right? Does it ring a bell?" Taehyung asked with a stern stare.
The old man coughed hard grabbing at the hand rest of the near by couch to steady his posture. The man's greatest nightmare was standing here looking directly at him. The lady was already helping her father concerned for his state.

"Who are you all? Look he is old and have bad health. What is the real reason behind your visit?"

" Look here miss. Your dad did a very big job at Seoul that you are now enjoying this..Taehyung pointed towards their house. Well this big house, married to a good house hold. Don't you think he is a genius normal driver. It is not everyday a mansion driver win lotteries right?" The lady looked puzzled. Taehyun continued here after.