•°•feeling helpless•°•

A/n

A small chapter..

      "arent you getting more plump these days?" The first thing Jimin heard from Seojoon in the morning was this question. Seojoon was eyeing him like a hawk throughout breakfast and Jimin felt like to rip out his eyes by the chopsticks he had in his hands. Even somi was eyeing him weirdly. It only made him more terrified thinking about his little one. Jimin is feeling more paranoid thinking about the possibilities that Seojoon and somi could hurt his baby.

He scowled at Seojoon with pure hatred when he gave an ugly ones over to Jimin. Feeling helpless when he have a strong husband is something Jimin never imagined. That is why Jimin cried his heart out to Jin one day telling about Seojoon's words and what Jungkook said at that time.

Jin had said one thing that Jimin remember now. "Like father like son".
Jimin would still get a shiver when he think about the fact that Jungkook was the son of the very man he despised so much. Jimin haven't told anything to his dad. It's only now that the family was uniting due to their marriage. He doesn't want to create anymore drama with this. He is even scared of losing Jungkook, because Seojoon can say anything and Jungkook would still believe him. Jimin is 9 months pregnant now and he gets this weird cramps and pain all over his body. He feels that he is too heavy, his stomach feels like he is carrying a melon. But he love that melon with all his heart.

Now Jin was patting an emotional Jimin who was sniffling like a baby in his arm.

"Don't cry my son. You are the one who said to me to be strong. But look at you. Don't take that assholes words to your heart."

" How are you still sleeping with that same man mom knowing he is so disgusting."

Jimin said looking up from Jins chest where he was sobbing for the past few minutes. Jin had no answer to his questions. How can he tell that to Jimin, how coward and pathetic he was?

"I know everything about Seojoon Jimin. I know that he sleeps around with Hae Yoon. I know how he looks at you. But look at me, know that I have my reasons to be this submissive. I couldn't do anything when I was 18. I was alone. Now if I do a wrong move several lives are at stake. We can't expect anything from someone who is so messed up with his head."

Jin said with so much ache in his chest. Jimin felt the pain through Jins eyes. He can feel that this misery won't go for long. Seojoon is soon going to regret everything.

"You have to be strong Jimin. Anything can happen on the road. It would take so much to make Jungkook believe everything. Now you have to be worried about your baby. Nothing matters for now.  Do you understand me?" Jin said holding Jimins chin in a loving hold. Jimin nodded his head like a child.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Yoongi settled inside the cars passenger seat with a huff, followed by Taehyung sitting in the driver's seat.

"I want to learn how to drive so that I don't need to beg you for taking me to my home."

" You know how I feel about the Jeons Yoongi, if you ask me suddenly to go to my enemies house, it's not easy to say yes."

Taehyung said backing away from their parking lot.

" Don't forget your baby brother lives there too."

"I'm going there only because of him."

" Ok I understand, not because of your wife." Yoongi's voice wavered and he gulped looking outside the glass windows to the streets of Seoul.

Taehyung shut his eyes tightly. He had upset Yoongi successfully. Taehyung always forget that, it was not Yoongi's fault that he was born in that family. And above that Yoongi doesn't know anything about his father.

Taehyung kept his hands on Yoongi's thighs holding Yoongi's hands. He kissed the back of it lovingly.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm going not only for Jimin but also that my baby asked me. There is a reason that I can't digest about Jeons that I cannot tell you. When the time comes I will okay? Don't cry. Your mother will get upset." Taehyung said in a calm voice not to upset Yoongi any further.

" You do this always. Even Jimin accepted our family. Why can't you? You are so stubborn." Yoongi now turned his head towards Taehyung with his tear streaked red cheeks.

" I know I'm stubborn and I'm sorry. I will tell you everything when the time comes . Now stop crying."

Yoongi wiped his tears and took a calming breath. Taehyung didn't let go of his hands till they reached Jeon mansion.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jimin was surprised to see his hyung getting out of the car. He was taking a stroll in the garden along with Jungkook.

Jimin waddled fast towards his hyung happily. He was 9 months pregnant and was showing a big bump. It was difficult for him to walk freely.

"Pinky not so fast. baby you will trip." Jungkook said following behind him with worry.

Taehyung spread his hands and soon welcomed his brother with a hug. He kissed Jimins head lovingly.

"Oh god Minnie you look so cute with this chubby cheeks"

Taehyung said cupping Jimins face. Jimins eyes crinkled due to his smile.

"What did you bring me hyung?"

"I brought you all your favorites." Jimin squealed in happiness.

" Where is it?"

Jimin went with Taehyung to get his treats, while Yoongi went towards his hyung and hugged him crying. He didn't know why he was this emotional.

"Why are you crying baby. Did that idiot do something?"

"Don't call him idiot. He didn't do anything."

" Then why are you crying?"

Jungkook asked raising Yoongi's head from his chest to examine him.

"It's been too long that I have stepped foot inside my home after marriage."

" You could have come here sooner. But your stubborn husband wouldn't have allowed you. Is that right?"

" He have his own reasons. Forget about that. How are you all? Where is mom?"
Yoongi asked wiping his eyes. Taehyung took his hands and followed Jungkook and Jimin inside the mansion.

Seeing yoongi Jin ran towards him with tears and hugged him close.

"Oh my baby boo. How are you? Are you staying today?"

"I'm fine mom. But I'm not staying. Can you ask Tae to let me stay?"

Soon everyone came greeting Yoongi and Taehyung. Maids brought them drinks and snacks. Jimin never left Taehyungs side. He was latching on to him like a puppy. Taehyung was caressing his head lovingly.

"How is my little champ doing there?"

"Koo is always active. He is so energetic. Because of this baby I have to frequently void. But Jungkook is taking care of me good." Jimin said looking at his baby bump.

" Keep your hands here, little buddy here is playing." Jimin said placing Taehyungs hands on his bump. Taehyungs eyes widened feeling the small kicks.

"Doesn't it hurt when he kicks like that?"

"Yes, some times but not all the times. I'm used to his kicks."

"When are you due?"

"By the end of next week."

"Be careful Jimin. Don't rush like you did when you saw me, that husband of yours will go berserk."

Jimin giggled hearing Taehyung talking about his husband.

____×____

To be continued...