•°•Mood swings•°•

A/n

This chapter include some fluffs. Hope you don't cringe.. to all my lovely readers😘

Namjoon was stoic throughout the drive back home. His dad and mom were sitting in the car with him.

Grandma Haejin was already sniffling time to time and wiping her unending tears. Even Grandpa Sung Ho felt empty inside.

Namjoon can understand both of them because Jimin was the one who lighten up everyone's day with his bubbly personality.

His pitter patter and little giggles always gave life to the mansion. Always talking or laughing. He was the little brat of the mansion.

Now it will feel dead there. But he hopes Yoongi can fill that void to some extend.

But it will not be his Minnie. He always gives his daddy little kisses before going to college or whenever they have dad and son time. Or Jimin just come to him unexpectedly to leave a peck on his dad's cheek and hug him from behind.

After reaching their mansion Namjoon  went to his room without speaking a word to anyone.

He closed his door and let out a sigh. Every event of today flashed through his mind. He felt hurt. There was a lot inside Namjoon that nobody knows. He let his tears fall freely. Namjoon never cried in front of others. These were the times he let himself loose.

He took his bath towel and went to washroom to wash away today's exhaustions.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jin was not any different from Namjoon, he was already crying throughout his journey back.

"Can you please stop sobbing? We all know that Yoongi is married. Do you think you are the only one who is sad?"

Somi gave an ugly look to Jin. They were inside the car on their way to their mansion. Somi was sitting on the passenger seat. Jin was sitting at the back alone.

" It's his job to exaggerate emotions at such times. Didn't you see him crying in front of that Namjoon? "

Seojoon continued with Somi. Jin felt really hurt. This is not new to him. They don't value his emotions anyway so he  wiped his face.

He had a lot in mind. Yoongi and Jungkook was the only things that gave him happiness in that mansion. Now Jungkook is married. He have Jimin. He doesn't know Jimin will change his kook or not. Jin had this mother instinct to keep his son for himself.

It's because, no one was there to understand him, or to ask him if he was okay. Now Seojoon will get more opportunities to torture him.

"He is still like a child, I'm just worried about him."

"Hey you don't have to worry much, he is going to that Namjoon anyways whom you have been eyeing whenever you get the chance."

" Please Seojoon stop this. I'm tired of this already."

" Well I can't ignore the fact that my wife looks at someone other than me."

" I didn't-"

" Are you trying to talk back to my son. Isn't he right anyways?"

Somi never fails to interfere in their husband-wife talks. She just want to add oil to the already blazing fire.

After that Jin didn't open his mouth just looked outside the window already suffocating.

Right after closing their bedroom door Seojoon slammed him onto the wall near by. Jin groaned at the pain he felt on his back.

"Throughout the wedding I was eyeing you Jinnie. Do you know what? You were giving smiles and giggles to all those men who were at the wedding." He was smiling like a maniac looking at Jin.