•°•No matter what•°•

Jimin had his eyes shut tightly waiting for the impact but it never came. Namjoon had his arm frozen in the air but he couldn't move it any further. He doesn't want to hurt Jimin. Taehyung was shocked to see their dad who had never raised a finger on them on the verge of slapping Jimin.

"This is how you are repaying me Jimin when I gave you all the freedom you want. Do you even know how dangerous are these Jeons including that Jungkook. What have you done Jimin?" Namjoons voice was breaking at the end. Namjoons eyes were turning glassy. Jessi was enjoying the show and Riya expected a slap but it disappointed her when Namjoon didn't do it.

When Namjoon sat on the couch with his hands covering his head Taehyung continued looking at Jimins sobbing self.

"From today onwards you are not going anywhere even if it's to college and you will not contact that Jeon from any of the phones in the mansion. Am I clear Jimin? Jimin shook his head in disagreement.

"AM I CLEAR?" This time Taehyung said it louder so Jimin had no option but to nod his head looking at the ground. He retreated to his room, but before going he turned around grabbing Taehyungs attention.

"If I don't marry Jungkook, you will never see me again..... Alive!! And I'm not joking when I said I love him and I can't live without him. " Jimin said wiping his face aggressively. He climbed the stairs really fast and his grandma followed him.

Sung Ho also felt bad for his son seeing him sitting like that. He wanted to Pat his son's back and say; everything will be okay. But he felt pathetic for his fate. Instead Taehyung took his dad to his room giving a glare to everyone who was watching the scene. The maids rush to do their works scared of Taehyung.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Somewhere in Seoul, party lights were blowing, splitting crimson colours on many faces that were present. Sweaty bodies were grinding on each other's and dancing with no mind to the world. In between the many people Taemin was swaying his hips to the music.

Rex grabbed his hips and rolled their body together. Taemin smiled a sultry smile and turned around in his hands to grab the others neck. Rex didn't leave the chance to attach their lips together.

"Baby are you telling me the truth?" Now both of them were sitting at the bar sipping their burning liquid still bobbing their heads to the music blasting from the speakers.

" What? " Taemin had no interest but asked him looking at his friends dancing on the dance floor.

"That; we will continue this relationship after your marriage and once you get everything you will divorce him. " Now Taemin came to his senses. He gave an awkward chuckle to Rex and turned to him.

"Of course babe even if I m married I will still be yours." Internally he was rolling his eyes. Who would leave the one and only Jeon Jungkook and come back to his trash like boyfriend who had a rusty automobile workshop.
Nevertheless he gave a toothy smile to Rex making the later smile with all his teeth on display.

"When is the marriage?"

"Next month."

"So it's near. You haven't given me any money. It's like two weeks I haven't payed my motorcycles monthly payment."

" Why buy that motorcycle when you can't even afford to pay for that shit." Taemin said bluntly without even thinking if it will hurt Rex or not. But Rex masked it easily, after all he is blindly in love with Taemin.

"That's because you asked me to buy it even if I refused." Yes. now Taemin remembered, he was the one who compelled to buy that thing in the first place.