•°•Hidden layers•°•

Jimin tip toed through the long hallway on the second floor. His one palm was lying on his baby bump.
"Baby we are on a mission so don't make any noise."

He gently said to his bump as if his baby would speak something loud. He was wearing a fluffy purple dress looking a bit more adorable. After his small argument with Jungkook, he was adamant on finding more about his father in law. Even though Jungkook said endless sorry and bought him strawberry milkshake. he still felt hurt thinking about how Jungkook didn't even acknowledge how he would have felt abused by Seojoon's dirty look. That is why Jimin did all this even though he was with a heavy bump now. He wanted to prove his point.

He had seen Seojoon going to the gym area and little later saw his uncle hae Yoon going to the same direction with a little too tight gym wear.

He knew something was brewing between them by the way they slightly brushed their hands while walking or sitting during dinner or breakfast.

Whenever they were talking hae Yoon talks about Seojoon more than his husband Minjoon. What surprises him the most is Jin doesn't give a shit about that.

He had seen him rolling his eyes whenever hae Yoon and Seojoon did something suspicious.

So Jimins observation lists goes like this.

-Min Seo who always gives him ugly eyes and compliments has heart eyes for his husband. Which he ignored because no one can defeat his beauty, he knew it.

-Mina aunt is so far nice in this mansion other than his husband and mom.

-somi and Seojoon hold a lot of secrets.

-Hae Yoon is fooling around with his father in law.

-and the most important secret Jimin found out the other day; seojoons study having an underground secret safe.

-and last but not the least Seojoon's study has Jins birth date as password but the underground doesn't have. Nothing unusual to be found in that room except for the secret door under the floor carpet.

Jimin stood from the couch and hide behind a wall hearing the gym doors lock being clicked.

He saw a messy Hae Yoon getting out of it with quiet a limp. Jimin was disgusted and felt really bad for the unfortunate fate of Jin.

That poor soul doesn't deserve this life. He did quiet a lot of contemplation about telling this to Jungkook. Would he believe it, probably will not.

So he is on a mission to find all the secrets thats hidden inside this maze of a mansion.

And he shouldn't let his husband inside that gym unless it's cleaned by some one. He was disgusted by the thought of what all activities went inside that room.

•°•°•°•°•°•

Yoongi watched the kids play on the green grass that littered by fairy lights and guests that Yoongi haven't seen in his whole life.

The whole Kim family is at a wedding of Taehyungs dad's cousins daughter. The arena was filled with tables covered in pink and white satin clothes and flowers of different types.

The wedding happened a while ago and his husband had went to meet up with his distant cousins and families. He was of course sitting with Jessi and grandma.

He was really grumpy at Taehyung for leaving him here like those spouse of early 70s. He had already burned holes on his husband's black pristine tuxedo which was a little too hot in Yoongi's opinion.

How can he let him be here and enjoy there? Yoongi was playing with the beads on his cyan colored gown and the people sitting around him who he thinks is the Kim's family was eyeing him from top to bottom.