•°•The truth untold•°•

A/n

Many secrets are gonna be revealing in the following chapters. And this one is dedicated for the ones who started supporting me from the beginning onwards❤️

"So he is already pregnant. That bi*ch is already pregnant? "

Taemin stomped the small coffee table inside his room in rage. He had dark circles under his eyes. He looked like someone who was high on weed. He was going crazy. He created a small fantasy inside his head with Jungkook; exploring their wealth, being called the wife of the great Jeon Jungkook. He can't believe it all crumbled at the very last step.

Ever since the Jeons dropped the bomb of the sudden calling off of the wedding, Taemin didn't step out of his room. His mother was worried for him. Apart from eating, Taemin was drinking too much. Lee jongin knew that he had to do something very soon just to bring back his son. Even Rex was worried for his boyfriend.

"So what do you want son? Dad will do it for you."

Taemin looked at his father with his red eyes, a cancerous stick still burning in one hand. He took one long puff and released it.

"I want that thing inside his stomach. I want to see both Jungkook and that Jimin crying at my foot begging for my mercy. Ruin them dad. That's what I want. "

" Anything for my boy. " Jongin patted his head but Taemin swatted his hand. He was looking at the ground in deep thought.

Let that thing come out of your stomach Bitch, you will see what would happen for anyone who messes with Lee Taemin.

He throw the cigarette on the ground and stomped on it crushing it like he was imagining someone else in the place of that one.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jimin walked through his college's hall in between the rush of students holding his pink side bag.

He was wearing a baby blue baggy T shirt with leggings. He went towards the washroom area. Closing a cubicles door, he let out a sigh.

He raised his shirt with a huff. Jimin was feeling really hot these days. A little bit of sun and here he was sweating buckets.

He caressed his now 6 months old Bump with a loving gaze. He got a little bit of movement inside and that brought a big smile on his face.

It was after Jimin entered his 5 months that he and Jungkook got to experience their babies first movement.

Both were cuddling on their bed with Jungkook caressing his stomach when the baby moved slightly.

Both had the biggest smile on their face with unshed tears in their eyes. They couldn't believe that the symbol of their love was actually there breathing and alive. Both of them couldn't wait to see their little one.

As for the gender, they don't know it yet. They wanted it as a surprise. Till then they are calling the baby with baby Koo only.

After calming down a little bit Jimin went out of the washroom heading to his next class room were rose was waiting for him.

Yoongi came towards him with the same uninterested face that he put on every time they crossed paths. Jimin was not any different.

Yoongi placed the tub with food in Jimins hands without any change in his expression.

"Tell your grandma that I'm not her servant to bring her grandsons favorite food everyday."

Jimin received the tub with an excited smile already having his mouth watering thinking about his grandma's cooking. He rolled his eyes at Yoongi.