•°•forgiveness•°•

Namjoon looked at Jins sleeping figure. The poor thing slept as soon as he came after a shower. He was so tired to even do his things so Namjoon helped him just like old times.

He caressed Jins head till the latter slept peacefully snuggling into the duvets. Namjoon's eyes watered looking at the red hand print on his love's cheeks.

He wanted to break those hands which hurt his love and he will do it soon before handing him to the hands of law.

He caressed those cheeks lovingly and stood up from the bed and walked towards the couch deciding to sleep there for the night.

Today Kim mansion was energetic with everyone having their breakfast together.

Jimin, Yoongi and Jessi was serving everyone before they took their seat. Koo was placed on Jungkooks lap and the father was talking to his child in baby voice occasionally.

"So about Riya. Namjoon, Roy and his wife came to me yesterday at the company to discuss about the marriage. As kids love each other why don't we proceed it."

Riya and Ryle who is taehyongs friend Roy's son are in a relationship and they have decided for their kids marriage. Riya was blushing when the topic came to her and she became the centre of attention.

"Yeah. Do as you pleased taehyong. But I would like to extend It to a few months. "

" Of course as Riya is in her final year in college I was thinking it's best after completing her studies. What do you say Jessi? " Taehyong being the good husband asked his wife's opinion in the matter.

"Yeah. I think it's better that way."

Namjoon was occasionally looking up towards the stairs. He was thinking about the one sleeping in his bed. He haven't told it to his kids. Soon after the breakfast he needs to tell them.

"Oh thank God you are here Jungkook. I was so worried. Jin eomma called me and suddenly asked where were you and I was panicking. "

" Is that why you are here early in the morning? " Jungkook asked giving Hobi a look. The later was offended. Grandma pointed to a chair and Hobi took a seat taking out plates to serve for himself which nobody minded.

" Of course yes. Nowadays my best friend don't open upto me and I have to hear things from my boyfriend. "

" Hobi hyung you have a boyfriend? Why didn't you tell me? Who is he?" Yoongi asked with his cheeks full of kimchi fried rice and Taehyung offered his baby a glass of water.

"Umm.. ah... that... "Except for Jungkook, Jimin, Beomgyu and jihoons father nobody know about their relationship.

"Don't just play with your words tell him Hobi hyung?" Jimin encouraged the other more and Hobi started chuckling nervously.

"It's jihoon." Several gasps we're heard throughout the dining table with Yoongi having a wide mouth which got closed by Taehyung.

"You little sneaky man. Jeon jihoon!!" Yeonjun cheered for Hobi and Hobi started blushing like a teenager. But Yoongi had a frown etched to his face after thinking something which got Taehyung confused.

"Everyone, I have to tell you something, more like we." Yoongi said suddenly being serious and he had all their undivided attention.

"I meant.. I...we... Me and Taehyung were in a relationship just like hyung and Jimin." Yoongi said without taking a breath and Taehyung flinched at Yoongi's revelation. He was not planning to reveal that. But thanks to his baby. Now he had to face some wrath from the people here.