•°•Reminiscing•°•

Jimin stood next to Jin who was holding Koo in his arms. He eyed Jin who was subtly checking out Namjoon.

"He is hot isn't he?" Jin blinked his eyes not understanding what Jimin was telling.

"Who?"

"My dad. He looks crisp in that royal blue suit."

"What are you telling Jimin? Hold Koo I need to greet some guests." Jin was trying to escape from Jimin. Was he that obvious? He was just checking the suit. It was his favorite color. Does Namjoon still remembers that? It looked great on him. Nothing more than that right? Jin was convincing himself. And why is Jimin suddenly mentioning this?

"Mom. Don't think I didn't notice. Don't hide yourself."

" Jimin how do-"

" I found it mom. I saw your picture in Dad's wallet. And I understood everything from there. And I noticed the longing the both of you had when you look at each other."

"We were never meant to be." Jin said in a whisper looking towards the floor.

" You are. I will make sure of that." Jimin had a serious look on his face. Jin couldn't understand Jimin. But he is not hoping anything. He don't want to go through that pain again.

Jin started fidgeting on the spot when Namjoon came towards them. He looked around searching for Seojoon and found he was in the garden with his friends.

Jimin held his trembling hands. Jimin went towards his dad and hugged him tight. Namjoon kissed his temple. Jin admired Namjoon so much. The love he had for Jimin, anyone would want a dad like him.

"How is my grandson doing? Let me hold him." Jin held out Koo in an awkward way without looking at Namjoon. Their fingers slightly brushed when Namjoon received Koo from Jins hand. It was enough to send sparkles to both their hearts.

Jimin excused himself from them without them noticing because the two were already gone somewhere to dream Land. Soobin was the only clueless being between them. Jin cursed Jimin knowing he ditched him.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Minjoon marched towards hobi and slapped him. The impact had Hobis face turning to one side. Jihoon flinched hearing the sound echoing through his room. Minjoon gripped Hobis collars.

"You unfaithful dog. This is what you were doing behind Jungkooks back when he trusted you?"

" Dad. Dad please leave him alone."

" You shut up Jihoon. What would your mom do when he knows his son have been having an affair with an employee of jeons?" Minjoon turned towards jihoon. Jihoon had enough with his mother's drama.

"I am a grown up dad. Not a kid anymore. I am fed up with the way my life is always decided by mom. This is the first time I want something genuinely. So please dad help me." Jihoon exploded suddenly but begged on his knees to his dad in the next moment.

"Do you think Jungkook would approve this? He would break your Hobi's bones if he got to know this."

" He knows." This is the first time Hoseok was speaking something after the unexpected arrival of minjoon.

"What do you mean?" Minjoon said in a mocking tone.

"What Hobi is telling is that Jungkook hyung knows about us. He gave us approval to date."

Minjoon laughed in a mocking tone."So now he have started to decide for what is good for my son?"

" Yes dad he did. Something which you and mom never did. You never cared whether I liked what you were spoon feeding me or not." Jihoons voice was breaking. His face already smeared with tears. Minjoon's eyes softened. He was right. Even he fought with hae yoon telling the same. But look were he stands now.