•°• Lucky Jiwon•°•

"Jungkookah what happened to you? Is Soobin not well? You have been sitting like this ever since you came to company today morning." Watching Jungkook sitting the same Hobi continued. "I know it's hard for a father to hear their child is missing. But you are fortunate you found your son within hours."

" It's not that Hobi. Soobin is alright the moment he reunited with his mother. But the rest is not alright."

" Okay spill what it is. Don't sit like a dead person!!"

" Jimin went to his home with Soobin. We had an argument. He was blaming my dad about soobins kidnap and said that dad used to threaten him. He said he is feeling unsafe at home. I don't know what he is insinuating about dad. I haven't seen anything wrong." Hobi listened to everything his best friend was telling.

"Jimin won't lie to you about anything."

"Yes I know but it's about my dad hobi!! How can I believe him?" Hobi knew Jungkook was so confused about this.

" I am not telling this to support Jimin in this, but even I have felt something off with your father. He gives me bad vibes even when I was in highschool and college with you. And your mother he is like a shivering bunny beside your father. Your mother swallows anything that your dad says. Didn't you noticed it?"

After a long silence Jungkook said; " I haven't?"

" You need to communicate properly with your wife and correct this. You can't live without each other for so long so solve this as soon as possible." Jungkook nodded his head. He sat straight on his chair.

" How's life going with my brother?" Hobi rolled his eyes.

"As dry as Sahara desert."

"What?" Jungkook chuckled for once today forgetting everything.

"Your uncle is a bridge in-between us after getting caught. Jihoon is like a perfect son obeying his father. I haven't had the chance to kiss him properly ever since. Can you please solve your family problems so that I can get my bride soon?"

" Do I need to teach you how to sneak around? Take him to somewhere, spend two or three days with him."

" Nice brother." Hobi said with a tight smile.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Why are you so grumpy in the morning hyung?" Taehyun asked Taehyung who was driving towards their destination.

"You won't understand. You will. Once you get married."

" Yooni hyung is sweet right? I don't think he is giving you any hard time."

"He is. Too much that I can't resist that's the problem." Taehyung didn't say the last part out loud. "Wait a minute what do you meant by yooni hyung?" Taehyung poked his cheek with his tongue.

" Isn't it cute. He said it's okay if I call him like that today morning."

" He said that?" Taehyungs mood turned more sulky.

"Hyung the map says we are almost there just 4kms more."

" That's nice my hands are burning after driving so much. First let us drink some coffee. I am hungry."

" That's nice hyung." Taehyun have been keeping quiet till now. He was actually hungry. His eyes sparkled at seeing the small tea shop at the corner.

Taehyung looked at the man serving them tea. May be he could be a help.

"How long have been this tea shop here?" He wanted to begin with a friendly conversation.

"Oh this was my grand father's, then my father's. Now I am looking after it as my son is not interested in such an old dusty shop. But this is close to my heart."