Chapter 14.1

Roseanne's Pov.

She laid besides me, her chest rising and falling with a soft flow of late autumn. She laid bare. Her clothes besides my bed, as I hesitated in running my finger across the soft flesh of her cheeks. I had long removed her makeup and her hair was like waves around her face, as her lips pouted slightly in her sleep.

God...she's beautiful.

Last night had been a selfish move on my part. I had invited her over, with only one thought in mind. Yet when I saw her again, watched her drink, saw how she laughed and how she began to let loose. I couldn't bring myself to just 'hit it and quit it' with her...not with her.

My eyes moved to her pouted lips. The same lips I had felt, on mere accident when she had slipped and I caught her. An accident, that for the whole of last night, I had wished she would make again. She never did.

When Luna had gotten 'white girl' drunk, I had thought maybe she'd make the same accident again, instead a familiar name had left her lips.

Enzo.

I had never felt so hurt by a stranger, a woman I had merely invited over to sleep with.

It had been almost six years since I heard his name, only then he still went by Lorenzo.

Luna stirred besides me, as my eyes fell back on her. Gosh. Just looking at her makes me feel like a school girl with her first crush...

"Rose..." Luna began, as she stretched out under the covers of my bedding.

"Morning." I smiled, as I stood up and pulled a shirt over my naked chest.

Luna's eyes widened as she glanced down at herself, before pulling the covers higher up. I watched her face turn a deep red, as she glanced around and found her clothing on the floor.

"...Did we?" I shook my head, a reassuring smile on my face. "We didn't. Not that I would have minded."

She let out a small sigh, before sitting up. Now dressed, I turned back to her, the same reassuring smile on my face. A smile I wasn't all to sure was for her sake. "I'll make breakfast."

Luna nodded, as I exited the room, though not without seeing out of the corner of my eye, as she rushed to grab her clothing.

I would have laughed, made some lesbian joke, instead I felt weird.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••▪︎▪︎▪︎

A little sneak peak into Roseanne's mind.

Anyway don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE if you liked.

Happy reading cupcakes 🧁