The Festival Part 2

Ichika: I Have To Go...So I Can't Watch The Fireworks.

Ichika: Sorry, Someone Is Waiting For Me.

Ayanokouji: Is It That Older Man You Were With?

Ichika: Yea, He's My Colleague.

Ayanokouji: Colleague? So, This Is About Your Work After All?

Ichika: Yea. It's Complicated, See Ya.

Ayanokouji: Can You At Least Tell Me Where Your Going?

Ichika: Why?

Ichika: Why Are So Curious About My Personal Business?

Ichika: Because You're My Tutor?

Ayanokouji: That's Kinda Rude Don't You Think, I Thought I Made It Clear That I Saw You As A Close Friend.

Ayanokouji: Plus I Think Your Sisters Would Like To Know Why You're Ditching Them For Your Work.

Ichika: I Guess That's Fair Heh.

Ichika: Shoot! He's Right Over There

Ayanokouji: Seems Like He's Looking For You.

Ichika: He's Coming This Way! What Should We Do Now...I Left In The Middle Of Working So He's Very Angry Now.

Ayanokouji: It Doesn't Look Like We Have Much Of A Choice, This Alley Is Too Long For Us To Run Away.

Suddenly Before The Man Could Catch Us, Ichika Embraced Me. She's Trying To Make It Look Like We're A Couple Hugging In The Alleyway. The Man Looks At Us And Immediately Sits At The Front Of The Alley

Ayanokouji: Looks Like We're Stuck In This Position.

Ichika: Sorry. Can We Just Stay Like This Until He Leaves?

I Could Hear Ichika's Heart Pounding Very Fast. Why Is She So Scared On Getting Caught?

Ichika: You Seem Very Calm Even Though We're Hugging Like This.

Ayanokouji: I Could Keep My Calm In Dire Situations.

Ichika: Hey.

Ichika: I'm Glad You Think Of Us A Close Friends, Even Though I Cause You Trouble For Not Joining Your Sessions.

Ayanokouji: Well At Least Your Not Alone In Giving Me Trouble.

???: Hello.

The Man Was Talking Om His Phone.

???: There Are Some Troubles...But The Shooting Still Took Place Smoothly.

Ayanokouji: You Guys Were Shooting?

Ichika: He's A Photographer, I Work At His Place.

Ayanokouji: So Your Job Is...

Ichika: To Take The Picture First And Then Edit It To Make It Nicer. To Me, There Is Nothing More Interesting Than This Job.

Why Is She Lying? She's Not Even Looking At Me When She's Saying This.

???: I Found Ichika

???: What Are You Doing Here? Explain Later, Right Now We Have Go back To The Shooting!

Yotsuba: Why?

The Man Has Confused Yotsuba For Ichika, Well They Both Do Have Short Hair So I See How He Mixed Them Up.

Ichika: Yotsuba?

Ayanokouji: Yeah He Definitely Thinks Your Yotsuba. We Have To Catch Up To Them.