The End

A/N - Forgot mention that the Lemon scene is completely up to you whether if it's cannon or not to the story.

I'm in love.

Everytime I see Kiyotaka my heart instantly starts racing. I just feel so nervous when I'm anywhere near him, and when he leaves I just can't wait to see him again. It's safe to say that I'm obsessed with him.

Can you blame me?

It's crazy to think that at first I didn't want anything to do with him. He just seemed like a stereotypical guy to me, and at the time I liked sengoku warriors. But eventually I spent more and more time with him.

Kiyotaka told me that I didn't have to be embarrassed about my personal interests, no matter how weird they were. And we even bonded over talking about the sengoku period and other Japanese history.

That really opened my eyes because for the first time I had someone I could share my deepest thoughts with. He never laughed at how weird I was, he was just always kind to me. And it was that kindness that made me fall for him.

Kiyotaka is my first love and I always wanted to know more about him. But lately I have been getting the feeling like he doesn't pay attention to me as much now.

Matter a fact Nino has been nonstop talking about Kiyotaka ever since the day we celebrated our results for the final exams. Something must have between the two of them but I doubt either would tell me anything.

I won't lose to Nino! I've already made up my mind, I'll make sure to be #1 in Kiyotaka's mind!

__________________________________

Today was last day of the trip.

Since we were leaving during the evening, we decided to take one last dip in the hot springs.

Nino asked me to join her in the mixed side but I pointed out that her father was still on this trip. If he found us out who knows what would happen.

Which means I had to settle for the men's side this time, which also means I had to share the same vicinity as Mr.Nakano.

As I stood at the entrance of the hot spring, I did the only logical thing I could think of. I immediately turned back around and left.

I thought I might as well stay in my room, but on my way there I happened to pass the main lobby. Behind the main office I saw the quintuplets grandfather who just stood there. Something told me to talk to him.

"Hello, grandfather. Today's our last day here, I'm sure the quints will miss you. Shouldn't you do something to make them remember the time you've spent together?"

He didn't seem to eager about my comment.

"...Listen Mr.Ayanokouji. As you can probably tell I don't have that much time left."

The average life expectancy for a Japanese male is about 81-84 years. This man looked to be in his late 70s, he is expected to pass soon.

"But isn't that more of a reason to..." I insisted.

"I won't make any memories. I don't wish for those kids to experience the sadness of losing a family member again."

Grief. Deep sorrow caused by someone else's death. I personally never felt anything when someone died in front of me, but if you lived a normal life then everyone goes through it.

If that's what he thought was best for them then I had no right to change his mind. I thought back to our conversation yesterday.

"I'm not sure when's the next time I'll see you again, but thank you for everything"