The Chaos

Ever since I've escaped from the White Room and the grasp of my father, I enrolled into this Highschool. Here is where I met 5 sisters who have their own personalities, and for being Quintuplets, are very different in their own way.

At first my objective was to use these girls by being their tutor so I could get the protection from their father, that I needed for my own personal benefits. They were my personal tools that could be easily disposed of, when my freedom was guaranteed.

But ever since my confrontation with my father, things have changed. I no longer needed any protection, because now there was no threat that can stop me.

The thing that was tying me to the sisters has vanished. There is no point of me being with them anymore, we've been getting too close lately, so I guess it's for the better before they get too attached. That's why after Finals I will,

Disappear from their lives

*

Today was our Saturday Study Session and I made sure that I arrived as late as possible. I wanted to see how dependent they are on me.

I ring on the doorbell and Itsuki opens the door for me.

"Your awfully late today, Ayanokouji. What were you doing?"

"Nothing specific. I just lost track of time today."

"Huh? That's unlike you."

"Anyways, is everyone here?"

"Yea. Nino tried to escape but we managed to convince her to stay. Everyone went ahead and started without you."

"That's good to hear."

So they can study by themselves.

We enter into the living room and encounter a quarrel between Miku and Nino.

"Let go, Miku."

"Give it up, Nino.

They both gripped the T.V remote and tried to pull it away from the other while giving each other death stares.

"I thought you said they started the study session without me?" I asked Itsuki.

"Umm, they were studying when you weren't here though."

All I see is them fighting over who gets to watch T.V. Isn't that a little childish considering their age, and How do they only have one T.V, I thought they were supposed to rich?

"Can you guys stop fighting? Besides you can't even use the T.V when your studying."

They both didn't let go so I got in between them and easily snatched the remote from both of them.

"I almost had it." Miku said.

"Hey! You can't show up late and start telling us what to do!" Nino yelled.

"Say whatever you want, but we only have a limited amount of time before the finals."

I turned off the source of their argument and they both returned to the table. Ichika soon approaches me, she looked like she was enjoying the little show we were putting on.

"Hey Ichika. I have a question. I've noticed it but Do Miku and Nino not get along?"

"Hm...I wouldn't put it like that. They get along like cats and dogs, I guess?"

Makes sense, but who would be the cat?

"Heh, Despite how she looks, Nino's the most delicate out of all of us. So there are lots of clashes between the two." Ichika reveals.