The Apology

I've been very Anxious lately.

Ever since I've separated from my sisters and started living alone, I've been thinking about what that stupid tutor of ours said to me once.

"Your greatest fear is change. Your sisters changed and that's what you hate the most, change. Your still living in the past and I'm afraid to tell you, but you can't do that forever, your eventually going to have to change yourself."

How could I possibly forget that? He was holding me down when he said that to me. Maybe that's why he did it, so I wouldn't forget his words.

The more I think about it, the more I think he's right. Who am I kidding? He IS right. He's always right, that's why even now I can't chase him away.

It's already been a few hours but I think he's still waiting outside of my door. Why is he so persistent? No one asked him to do this. But it kinda makes me happy that he cares so much.
I probably shouldn't keep him waiting, I could use some company right now.

I open the door slowly and see that he was patiently sitting next to my door.

"I can't believe you're still here. How stubborn are you?"

"That ironic coming from you. Anyways, are you ready to talk?"

"F-Fine, you can come in."

As he entered the room I began feeling a little nervous. The idea of being alone together in a room has got my heart racing.

Slam!

All of a sudden he started pinning me to the wall. Not the first time this has happened, it's safe to say I was expecting it. I'm getting a strong sense of déjà vu.

"We've been in this position before, right?" He asked.

"Is it weird I'm kinda getting used to this?"

"Yea that's pretty weird. To be blunt, I hate you. You're always causing me all sorts of problems, so this time It's going to be the other way around. I'm taking your first time."

Huh!? Does he mean what I think he means!?

His cold facial expression isn't changing, he's not bluffing!

"W-What! My F-First time!?

"Yea. Are you ready?"

"What kind of question is that!?"

I closed my eyes and prepared for the worst. I guess if it's with him then I'm fine with it.

I feel my lips rub against something soft. A kiss!?

I open my eyes to find out it's just his finger! He lets go of me and just stands there smiling!

"Did you really think I was going to make a move on you?"

"Huh? You didn't?"

"You're disappointed?"

"N-No! You just got me all worked up for it!"

"My bad. On a serious note have you been feeling stressed at all?"

"W-Well now that you mention it, yea."

"Then you wouldn't mind if I do this?"

"Huh!?"

He embraces me without warning. His warmth captivated any sense of logic I had left and we stood there for couple of seconds.

"There. You feel better?"

"U-Uh, actually yea. Why did that work?"

"It's proven that hugs reduce any anxiety and stress levels."