The Confession

"Are you sure you're okay?" Nino asked.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"You've been eating those chocolates Miku made you, right? I ate one earlier and it tasted like death."

For the past couple of days, Miku has been non stop feeding me with the chocolates we bought the other day.

"They weren't for you, Nino. Who said you could grab one?" Miku interrupted.

"Huh? Why are you only giving them to him?"

"Because I want to know Kiyotaka's honest opinion about my homemade chocolate. Well? How is it?" Miku asked.

"They definitely taste good, but there is still room for improvement" I said.

"I see. I'm just glad you like them." Miku said happily.

"You must be some kind of monster if you're able to eat all of those, then say they're good, and still be standing?" Nino commented.

Well, Nino isn't wrong. If a regular person were to eat Miku's chocolates, they probably would've had a stomach ache right about now.

Luckily my digestive system has always been superior than that of a regular human being, so I'm able to withstand Miku's poison. I'll still give her an A for effort.

*

...Kiyotaka's too nice.

Clearly my chocolates are barely even edible, but he still complimented me in the end. I need to work harder in order to make the perfect chocolates for him.

"You're still awake, Miku? It's pretty late."

"Ichika, sorry I woke you up. I must've been too loud."

"You're still making chocolate? How's it coming along?"

"To be honest, not so good. I'm not used working with sweet stuff."

My cooking isn't that great either...but I shouldn't let that discourage me.

"Well, there's Someone I know who's good at cooking."

"Huh?"

"Let's have that person teach you."

*

Ichika POV

Good luck, Miku.

Nino should be able to do something about making sweets. Which means Miku will be able to give him her valentines chocolate without issues. Maybe even the emotionless Kiyotaka will be surprised.

Haa...why did I have to fall in love...

"Ichika?"

"Kiyotaka! W-Why are- ow!"

Since I was watching what was happening inside the house, when I got surprised my hand ended up hitting the window. No doubt the people inside heard it.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine. What brings you here?"

"I live here."

"Ahaha, I thought you were at the study session."

"Yotsuba forgot her reference book at home so I came to get it."

"Oh, I think I might've thrown that out...

"You think?"

"Y-Yea, I'm going to buy it now. Come with me."

I started pushing him so he had no choice but to go with me.

"So, why did you throw it out?"

"Umm....I thought it was an old book that we didn't need."