Ch 1

Guest p.o.v
"CHOPPY HURRY UP WE'RE GONNA BE LATE"

My younger sister comes running down the stairs with her backpack hanging down from her right arm. "K I'm here!"
Ding The toast I made was probably done already so I went to get it from the toaster. I hand one to my sister and we start walking to the bus stop.

Choppy made it there first since she sprinted and I didn't feel energetic. We wait there for a couple minutes when I feel something bump into me followed by an 'oof'

Huh???

Noob P.o.v

Dammit, I haven't gotten to school yet and I already embarrassed myself.

I was walking to school praying that it was gonna be a normal year for me. That was until...I bumped into somebody at the bus stop. I look up to see a guest right in front of me.

"Hey, are you okay?"

I hold my breath while choking out a response.

"Y-yeah I'm fine."

He shrugs and turns to face front. Then the bus stops in front of us and all the students waiting with us get on. I sit on a seat near the window because I liked watching the view when we passed different houses and neighborhoods. Guest and some other girl walk into the bus. I sigh and daydream about random shit that will never happen.

Guest p.o.v.

My first interaction with another person besides my sister.
Great
The bus finally arrives, my sister and I scan the bus to find seats for ourselves but couldn't find any so I decided to sit with that guy who I bumped into. Maybe I could make friends like Choppy said.

I look at the guy I met earlier and tapped his shoulder lightly because he was daydreaming. "Hey, you good?"
He lets out a yelp and then calms down. "Oh, I-...I...didn't see you there heh.." "it's fine....Oh, hey! I didn't quite get your name earlier." "Oh! Yeah, my name is noob." "Mine is guest 666" Then before I knew it we were having a REAL conversation!

The bus comes to an abrupt stop and we all rush to get out of the bus. I felt a tight grip on my hand and turned around to find Choppy squished between two bodies. I pull her out but we take a short break to catch our breath. Choppy Taos my shoulder and gestures in front of me. I look up and see the school. Woah.

Then someone tugs at my sleeve. It was noob. "Hey! Come one, we should get to the main office to get our schedules and dorm rooms!" Choppy looks at him, then smiles. "Yeah! I agree it's your friend over here guest!"

"Sure whatever you two say." Choppy pulls me and noob to the main entrance and with some help thanks to some other students we manage to find the main office. The teacher hands us our classes and we take a look. We had 3 classes where we were all together. I had two classes with Choppy and two classes w noob.

First class: Math