Ch 2

Guest p.o.v.
Ugh, I hate math, but at least I was with Noob. Noob was probably my only friend I've met besides Choppy. Actually she's my sister and my friend. I start walking down with Noob and we finally make it after some time. "Ready to take the path down to hell?" I ask. He giggles, "Nope," he responds.

Noob p.o.v.

I was hangin out w my friends after writing class. They seemed as exhausted as the rest of us. Guest just banged his head on the table just cause he couldn't hold it up. "Guest, don't do that!" Choppy scolds him. "Fine, fine sorry." Choppy rolls her eyes and starts sketching away in a few minutes.

The bell rings and we get back inside. We all head down to English since it was where we had our last class together. We choose spots perfectly in a row. But only a few seconds later we start making notes and passing them to one another.

Hey guys lmfao- _ Choppy

Hi _Guest

Hey _ Noob etc.

I laugh while recalling some of the things we said to eachother. "Ah, finally we survive the first day of school without any bullies. Oh right, the bullies. "Oh well don't jinx us >:(." Replied guest. I put a hand on his shoulder. "Relax dude I think that we'll be just fine."

Then I felt an unpleasant feeling behind me. Like a dark shadow.

"Hey, freak."

Short chapter sorry!