Ch 4

TW: Sexual harassment

Choppy P.o.v.

I woke up at...idk 1:40? I checked the clock to be sure and it was 1:46
I leap back into bed hoping to fall asleep but I couldn't. Maybe taking a walk will help..I got my oversized black coat on and put on my hat. I turned the doorknob which made a creaking/clicking sound. I take a deep breath of fresh air and start walking onto the sidewalks. There was a peaceful type of silence. It wasn't awkward or anything. There were small puddles that I occasionally jumped on for fun. Then I heard faint footsteps.

"Hello?" I ask.

Just when I turned around I saw a black shadowy figure right behind me. "Hey cutie, what's a pretty face like yours doin out here?" I take a few steps back but he just followed me and soon enough I was cornered in an alleyway. "Leave me the FUCK alone you creep!" He then grabbed my arm and pinned me to the wall. "P-please, let me go!" K struggled to get out of his grasp. Then I finally managed to kick him in his knees I attempt to make a run for it but he was really quick to recover and grabbed me by both my legs and dragged me deeper. "IS ANYONE OUT THERE?? HELP!!" I scream. Tears flooding my eyes so my vision was blurry. A large hand covered my mouth. And all my screams were muffled by the smell of his greasy palms.

Just when he was about to take my shirt off there were two people running towards me. There was a blue haired boy and another boy with bacon like hair. I widen my eyes to let them know I was in danger. All though, they probably already know that by now. The blue haired one had a dagger and was ready to attack the man. He pounced on my attacker and stabbed him in the shoulder. "AAAH FUCK." He yelled in agony. I took a moment to recollect myself and get my things but the bacon hair was so kind to get them for me because he was I wasn't in a well condition. "Thanks you good sir." I said with a weak smile. "Oh, it's okay! Really!" I smiled. "Uh, do you need a lift? me and my friend work as police officers even though we're not that old." I nodded slowly and looked over to his friend. He was just finishing up when his gaze was towards me. He smiled and got up. We all got inside the police car and started driving. "My address is Bloxburg Ave. 150.S ******* " (idk how to write addresses.) They took me there under ten minutes but what I was really afraid of was how worried my brother was going to be.

I don't want to make him upset....