Ch 3

TW: Cussing, slurs, and blood

Guest P.o.v

"Uh-" was all I could manage to choke out before the person behind me grabbed my sweater color from behind and slammed me against a locker. Noob was so scared that he was shaking. I touched my face feeling blood fr9m my nose. I groaned as I touched it. It hurt like hell. Then the guy yanked me up and pushed me hard that I slammed into a few people.

"Ooh, look. We have another faggot in the school. Disgusting bitch." He said. I got up and my legs were all wobbly. '

He stopped on my wrist causing me to hiss. And just when he was about to break my hand Choppy came through and body slammed him into a locker.

"Don't fuck with me or my friends y'hear??" She had a menacing look on her face. The guy just looked up at her with shock and then scrambled off. "What a pussy." she mumbled. Noob ran to my side and asked me if I was okay. "Yeah..I'm good. Just a little bleeding."

"Just a Little!?!? Dude, half of your face is bleeding!!!!"

I looked away because Noob was super close to me. "I'll get the nurse, Noon, you stay with guest for now. I'll be back." Said Choppy. And with that, she was sprinting through the halls. Noob took me to the side of the hallway because people were probably gonna stomp on me.

I was quickly bandaged up by the nurse and was laying on one of the beds while she did some other stuff. I think I was there for the whole day because a couple of hours later, Noob and Choppy came to pick me up. I slowly got up and mumbled "Are we going home now?" Noob nodded and Choppy asked the nurse if they could take me now. "Yes, of course honey."

I finally got h9me and headed for my room while Choppy said she was getting groceries. I pull out my phone and start scrolling through social media. I sighed and buried my head in my pillow and drifted off to sleep.

Noob P.o.v.

I was still shocked about the whole inside t today and couldn't help but feel bad for Guest. He shouldn't be treated like this. I walk into the kitchen to make me some food when my doorbell rang.

I ran to the door and unlocked it.

There was a girl with auburn hair tied into a messy bun and a slightly shorter girl with the same hairstyle except her hair was purple.

"Oh, uh do you need anything....?"

The girl with Auburn hair introduced herself as 'Acorn' and the other was known as 'Lavender'
"We're students from your class and we came to ask if Guest was okay!" Said Lavender happily. "Oh, yeah he's doing fine. Just a few scratches"

Us three got to know each other more and then they left.
So it was only me with the comforting silence of my house.