Ch 7

Choppy P.O.V.

I was just standing in the door way with my mouth wide open and my eyes popping out of their sockets (not literally). Guest and Noob cuddling?!?!? Wow....that was a real shocker. I go back downstairs slightly disappointed because I excepted more but then I decided I would make breakfast. Mmmmmm.... Oh! Waffles! I grabbed them out of the freezer and got to work.

It smells soooo good 😌. I got three plates off the shelf and laid them out while pouring syrup and adding strawberries and blueberries. They will surely love the breakfast I prepared for them. Then I walk back upstairs to find them laughing and talking. "Breakfast is ready!" They both jumped a little and looked back at me. "Oh! You didn't need to!" Noob says.I smiled "ah, it's okay! Besides I got some activities planned for us and...some friends."

Noob nods and takes Guest's hand. I could've sworn he just blushed! It was 15 minutes later when we were finished and got ready to have a day out. I walked outside and Noob locked the door behind us. I was skipping to Acorn and Lavender's place.

We picked them up and headed for the park. Acorn was just fooling around near the swings and Lavender was chasing her while I was out running to dandelions and blowing them all to get wishes. Noob and Guest were just sitting on the bench sitting pretty awkwardly. I wanted to make this more romantic for them so I got up and dragged Guest over to a huge hill with flowers of all sorts and kinds.

"Pick one." Guest stared at me blankly

"...For who ?" I moved me head in Nob's direction.

"O-oh no I cant do that!" I gave him my sad disappointed look with the huge puppy dog eyes and he finally gave in.

Sigh* "Fine..." He picked the reddest roses of the batch and some daisies too. Lavender and Acorn saw Guest picking some flowers so they walked over towards us with curious but mischievous looks on their face . "It's for Noob!" Their faces lit up like tiny fireworks. "No way, really??" I nodded my head excitedly.

We started giggling but then Guest tapped me on the shoulder To signal that he was ready. I held his hand and brought him up to Noob. Then I pulled my phone out for recording.

"Uh...here, for you...." Guest said with a low voice but his face being completely red.

"Aweee thank you Guest, your so sweet!" Noob chimed.

"Yea, no problem..." He was trying to hide his blush with his cap but it surely didn't work out for him because Noob asked

"Hey Guest are you okay....? Your face is kinda....red"

"Uh, YEA, heh, I'm fine!" He said quickly.

I turned to Acorn and Lavender who also had their phones pulled out. I ended my recording and walked over to them and we all jumped with excitement!

Incoming Roblox announcement

Whaaaaa????