Random

Sup guys, it's my b day today!! 🥳🥳
This chapter is just something special

Choppy p.o.v.

We need to get a LOT of things for Guest's Birthday, but it won't work unless Noob stops blabbering about what to get him. I pinch the bridge of my nose and close my eyes. "It's fine Noob,it's not like he would care anyway." Noob turns to me and says

"But he's my super duper best friend, one of the only friends I've had since I got here!" I think to myself for a while. Suddenly a brilliant idea comes to mind.

"Hey...y'know how he's always saying that you're the best thing that he's stumbled across since the school year?" Noob swallowed hard.

"Y-yeah..why?" "

We could just rap you up in ribbon thingys and send you off to him!" Noob gawks at me.

"No! That's ridiculous!" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well, it's not like you're offering anything better" I shoot back.

Noob sighs in defeat and says

"Okay, sure I guess we could do that."

Yes! Today was the day that me, Acorn, and Lavender's ship was finally gonna set sail!!!
I bought some ribbons and decor to decorate the house with. While Noob was busy with the food. We invited all the people we've known, so it wouldn't be just us. Acorn and Lavender said that they could go to the Bloxy Bakery just down the street to pick out a cake.

When I got home Blue and Bacon helped me out with decorations and where we put them, and because I was much too short to hang the banner.

Ding dongggg*

I sprinted down the hall to open the front door, I saw Acorn and Lav already back with the cake and candles.

"Hey Choppy, where do we put all of this???" They ask in confusion.

"You can go ahead and put in in the fridge, that's fine with me."

Blue walked over and asked "Hey, where's Noob? shouldn't he be back by now?"

"Hmm you're right."

But just as I said that Noob bursted through the door and ran towards us.

"Oh hey guys, I'm back from BloxMart" he said as he tried to catch his breath with his arm swung around me neck.

"Finally! What took you so long?" Asked Lav.

"I was deciding on whether I should get the blue Doritos or the red ones....so I got both!"
(Which ones do you guys prefer?)

I laughed and checked the clock. Shit shit shit shit

"EVERYONE, POSITIONS NOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!"

Noob p.o.v.

Choppy rushed everyone back to our places and then we all were in the darkness of the living room because Bacon had turned the lights off.

Allof a sudden we could hear keys being jammed inside the lock..the door knob twisting...and the door creaking....creakkk,,,

Then Guest stepped inside the room, casting a larger shadows in front of him. He looked so cute after a frustrating day. I shake away my thoughts as he begins to speak.

"Erm..Choppy, are you trying to summon demons again? I told you they aren't real!"

Acorn giggled softly behind me as I was still wrapped in ribbons
and covered head to toe in bows.

Guest walked towards the light switch and turned it on.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUEST!!!" We yelled at the top of our lungs.

Guest flinched and jumped back. But then he started having a fit of laughter. His expression softened and was replaced with a genuine smile. So beautiful

"You guys didn't have to.."

"Are you kidding? We needed to!!!!" Choppy exclaimed as she jumped up and down.

Then Acorn pushed out the surprise, which was...me.

Gues rolled his eyes and smiled. "Oh wow, the perfect birthday present I have ever received has come forth," he said dramatically.

And just like that, before you knew it everyone was talking, eating, and playing games,

Guest brought me upstairs so we could both just enjoy the stars together from the balcony window.

"Hey..Noob.."

"Huh? Yeah?" I asked, as I looked at his face in the light of the moon. And his forever glowing smile.

"I just wanna say thank you...for being one of my best friends. I think you're pretty cool."

I blushed but something interrupted our moment. Cheering. Hand in hand we raced down the stairs to see what was going on.

Choppy was drinking Vodka.