Ch 9

Character drawing I made of Choppy

I might make more but anyway, onto the story,

Choppy p.o.v

All of these sick disgusting people testing me in a facility, chaining my arms and attaching tubes of fluid to my legs and back.
What am I?
It's only been the second day but so much has happened since then I stare at the door in my room hoping someone would rescue me, oh for gods sake I wouldn't care if it was satan at this point.

This place is the meaning of hell anyway. Fuck
It was 'free hour' time. Which meant they would come in and put me on some pills which I use so it can control the glitches and other unstable supernatural powers that had entered my body. And here they come right now. They walked up to my case of goo and started to turn off whatever was keeping me inside. And not even a second after they closed it, they rushed towards me pinning me to the ground. "Hey! Get off of me!" 😡😡😡😡😡. They didn't speak. None of them ever wanted to talk to me.

How rude! They got me on one of those chokers like gacha heats that I see sometimes and left the room.I smirk as I got up. Little did they know, there was a tool in here, a way for me to get the choker off. I looked under the desk in the room to find a box with some writing on it. "Tools" I Drag the Box towards me from under the desk and I open it.

I find a bunch of random inventions, probably abandoned and the tool I needed. I slowly and carefully pry the choker off. I put the tool back in the box and had happened to find some recent documents I take them out and see all the writing on them. There were splotches of ink in most parts but what caught my attention was a bolder heading that said "Roblox myths" who the fuck or what the fuck is that? I opened the file that came with it and started reading.

These people seemed like some strange people or, powerful people anyway I was still reading through the paragraphs and charts when I came across a name. A VERY familiar name.

Guest 666. Huh? Why is my brother in that file? I run the hands through my hair. I keep reading and discover people like G0Z, AloneTraveler, and RUST_010. But just then I heard footsteps coming from the hallways. I checked the time. It's been 28 minutes! I gotta get ready! I shove the file back into the box, kick it under the desk and I put my choker back on. He twisted the knob and looked at me. I smiled awkwardly back at him.

Inside I was terrified that they somehow might find out. But nonetheless, he grumbled and pinned me to the ground. "LET ME GO FUCKER!"  I sighed, knowing he wouldn't let me go anyhow. I was being transported to the upper area of the facility or lab. As we walked up the stairs I could see more of the containers that they put me in except they were different people, woah. As he reached for the handle I closed my eyes accepting my horrid fate, usually meeting the enemy's boss would always end up in a boss  fight. 1.     2.      3     CREAK........

Guest p.o.v.

I exhaled slowly. I was at Noob's place because I didn't feel too safe at my place anymore. Acorn still kept in contact and so did Bacon. We've got to know each other for the past week. I was a total wreck though, one thing I noticed was that my eyes..my eyes became very...strange whenever I showed a lot of emotion, mostly anger though.

But there would always be a black  substance. Like it would seep into my skin and dye my whole body black, Noob was a great help cause he calmed me down when I was like that. He reported that I didn't talk much when I was in that state. Acorn and Bacon were still nervous whenever I did that. Just then, Noob came in the room a nd sat down next to me.

"Hey..." I glanced over at him then looked back down at my shoes with a sigh.

"Noob, thanks for being here right now but-"

Then I felt a pair of soft lips on my cheek "I love you Guest, I really do."

Noob p.o.v.

Before the kiss

I knew Guest was feeling down at the moment and so was I, and not to be selfish or anything but my love for him was still aching in my heart. I just wanted to hug him and let him know that I was there for him. I buried my face in my hands.

Half of my heart sensed he wouldn't like me back and we wouldn't become close friends anymore but the other half was happy I was accepting the fact that I do indeed, have a super huge crush on Guest and I needed to do something abt it.

I slowly walked upstairs shivering, but I couldn't tell if it was from the cold or from fear. I walked to his bed room to see Guest staring at his shoes and mumbling to himself. I took one last deep breath and walked slowly across the room and sat down on the bed next to him.

"Hey...." I said.

"Noob thanks for being here right now but-" I interrupted him with a kiss on his cheek.

"I love you Guest I really do." I blurted out. But he looked as if he was about to die right there. My mind started thinking of all the negative things he could say or do. And I started worrying, worrying always leads to bad things but I couldn't help my self. I buried my face in my hands and started crying like the crybaby I am, and I refused to look at him.

"Noob...."

I peeked out and saw Guest with that soft charming smile on his face and hands reaching up to touch my cheeks. I slowly take my hands away and look up. Then he kissed me. A soft kiss on my forehead. "I love you too Noob."

End of chapter!

Side note :
Chapters might take longer to post depending on what I have in mind, also I have no actual schedule like, I don't have a time I post things, I just do it at random