CH 11

Cashier from GASA4
Art by: @absoniteislei on tiktok

Guest p.o.v.

Every single day I stay up, all night to try to find some clue of getting my sister back, it may just be a matter of time before they decide to kill her. As the Older sibling, I am the one responsible. I can't afford to lose anyone again. Blue and Bacon had the each Roblox HQ marked with red marker. Acorn handed out fliers to people around town. While Noob was busy researching, I was trying to sharpen our weapons......we were going to break into one of the HQ's tonight. We need to find more knowledge than we already know. And keep in mind I know how stupid all of this shit might sound, but it's worth everything if it's going to help me find Choppy, Then, me and Noob can get married and THEN we can have children- WAIT, WHAT AM I SAYING!! *Sigh* What we need to focus on, is finding Choppy, nothing else. I sit up in my bed running my fingers through my hair. Then ruffling Noob's so he knows it's time. "Mhm...already??" Noob asks. I nod. Noob crawled over to the edge and got down from the bed and I followed. "Okay, you wake up Bacon and Blue while I wake up Lavender.

I walked into lavenders room ready to scare but instead i found the bed......empty. I swallow hard and start sweating.

"Lavender?" Oh god....

Did she....

Is she really...

Gone?

Short chapter sorry guys! Also, do you prefer hot or cold?