Ch 5

Guest p.o.v.

I woke up in a cold sweat. Another bad dream. I walk downstairs to get drink of water when I heard a soft knock on my door. Huh?

I walk over and turn the doorknob.

I was shocked to see Choppy with two other guys. I opened my mouth to speak but Choppy interrupted "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to sneak out like that, I just needed a walk and-" I was so confused.

"Erm, what?"

The two other guys just look at me and shrug. "T-there was this guy and, he tried to touch me but these kind people saved me!" I could feel my eyes widen. My sister was on the verge of tears and ran to hug me. "Uh, t-thank you kind sirs." They both nodded and walked away.

I tried to calm my sister down since it was kind of unusual to see her act like this. "Hey, it's okay. You're safe with me now." She sniffled and I carried her to her room tucked her in and fell asleep with my head on the bed and the rest of my body on the floor. I sighed and went on my phone. 4:48 shit, we'll need to get up later. I put my phone down and go to sleep once again.

Police sirens in the background

"what's happening?" Guest asked. But nobody seemed to hear him.

"Dude, just take the goddamn kids to ur house and we'll figure out what to do from there."

"No! I'm not leaving my best man to die in that hellhole!"

"I'm sorry..." He picked him up with a tight grip and threw him in the house while locking the door.

"NO DONT LEAVE ME PLEASE,"

Guest was watching all of it from third person view.

What???

Noob p.o.v.

Ah, another day of SCHOOL. I get up feeling grumpy for some reason. Ugh, I hate all the teachers there but at least I had guest and Choppy. I walk in the bathroom and brush my teeth while think random thoughts. After I finish I change my clothes and head downstairs to make breakfast. Mmhh, eggs and bacon.

Screeeeechhh

The bus makes a long screeeching sound before it stops. I honestly don't know why it does that. But anyway, I got out of the bus holding Guest's hand- wait, was it normal to hold your best friend's hand? Did...it look bad in front of other people...? I shook my head and continued to search for Choppy with him.

We eventually found her with some girls but when I squinted my eyes it was the same two girls that came to my house.

"Choppy!" Guest yells.

She instantly turns around and waves goodbye to her friends saying something inaudible and walks over to us.

"Haha, you had us worried for a sec!" I say.

"Oh, sorry!" She replies back.

"I-its fine, whatever let's go get to class.."  Guest says.

"Uhh..okay." I don't know why he was so...cold all of a sudden. Maybe it was just his personality. I walk with Guest to our class  and sit in our seats. *sigh* I really hate math.

We met Choppy at the lunch table and the nice girls sitting with her and talking. Guest looked EXHAUSTED. I mean, he DID just come back from P.E. His Snow White hair was all tangled and messy. "So, what's happened to you" I tried to hold in my laughter but it gave in eventually.

"Sorry, its just that I'm not used to u looking like this."

"It's fine." He looks away clearly embarrassed with red all over his face.

Choppy giggles while her friends hold in their laughter just like I did with mine. Then she leans towards Guest's ear and whispered something which made him more red. Weird but I was guessing it was a brother sister thing???

We decided that we could hangout after school because it was a Friday perhaps even a sleepover?

I ring the doorbell

Ding dong