Ch 6

Noob p.o.v.

I open the door to see Guest and Choppy standing by the door. They both stared at me and I stared back. Choppy broke the silence by saying "Uh, okay noob! What do you like to do for fun."

I looked to the sky, rubbing my chin and tapping my foot. Hmm what do I like to do for fun.... "Aha! I know!" We can play some video games upstairs in my room! Choppy nodded and grabbed guest's hand. We both sprinted upstairs and walked inside my room. Guest and Choppy stared in awe.

"Your room is so....unique." Guest murmurs.

"Aw, thanks guest!"
I turned around to pick up the controller but through the corner of my eye I could've sworn that his face
turned slightly red. There was 3 controllers. Perfect for each of us! Choppy got a black one, Guest got a red one, and I got a yellow one.

We watched a couple movies while playing board games. Choppy yawned and closed her eyes. "Welp, I think we should call it a day and sleep now." Guest said. "Mhm..yeah." I replied. I actually felt really sleepy myself and then I leaned over to the couch. Wait..was this really the couch... "N-noob...your leaning on me."

I quickly opened my eyes. And looked at the taller male next to me "W-WAIT I-IM SO SO SO SORRY." I jump a little and could feel my face heating up. Wait, was it normal for my face to heat up like this..does this make me gay now? What if he hates me? Guest broke my train of thought by saying "It's fine...I guess, I don't mind." He covered his face with cap. I smiled and leaned onto him once more. "Thanks" I say. Hopefully those bad dreams won't come back...

Guest, p.o.v.

Ok so noob is leaning on me right now and choppy is on the floor with a blanket rapped around her. I fell asleep only to be awoken up by...soft sobbing? Wait what? At first I thought it was Choppy but when my eyes adjusted to the room I saw that noob was missing so I went upstairs and found him hugging his knees on his bed. Burying his face into them.

"Noob are you okay?" I asked. He didn't stop crying which was making me worried.

"N-noob?." I rushed over to him. I brushed his soft yellow hair to see his face which was tear stained. I wiped the tears away and caressed his cheek. He smiled softly. Why is he so fucking precious.

"Hey, what's wrong noob,"

He bit his bottom lip. "I-I ha-ad a night m-mare."
I felt bad for him since I knew what it was like to have nightmares. I hated seeing my loved ones cry so I slowly approached him and wrapped my arms around him in an embracing hug.

He flinched a little but after a while he cried into my shoulder. What could've made him so scared? After he got less alarmed he kind of fell sleep on my shoulder. I looked at the small other. I swear to the roblox gods, if ANYONE makes him cry I will slit their throats and hang them on my ceiling.

I held him close to me and we just fell asleep to the comforting silence and cuddled. He's so warm

Choppy p.o.v.

Mhmmm... what time of hell is it now? The rapture???? I opened my eyes slowly and scanned the room. Odd. I couldn't find Guest or Noob. Wait a minute....ARE THEY DOING THE- I get on my legs and rush upstairs. "HA! CAUGHT U IN 4K GUYS!"
What....