Ch 10

Guest p.o.v.

"So.....will you be my boyfriend..." Noob blinked twice and smiled. "Of course Guest." He hugged me tight while I hugged back. We both stayed like that until we were asleep.

I had woken up in the ,or Ning to find Noob still asleep so I ran my fingers through his curly blonde hair and kissed his whole face "God damnit, so cute" When Noob finally stirs, he looks at me and smiles, "Good morning love" I smile back, a real smile this time. " Good morning honey" Then we hear a knock at the front door, "I'll get it!" We both shout as we race for the front door.. "

"Oh! Hey Acorn, Hey Bacon!" Noob says with a bright grin. Acorn flashes a quick smile and says "Hey, Noob, Hey Guest. So, what's up?" Noob and I looked at each other. Then he nodded. "Okay so basically when you guys were gone we sot of kissed and now we're dating-" but before we could finished the rest Acorn passed out. "Oh shit" Bacon murmured and carried her. "Come inside Bacon!" " Yeah dude come on in." Bacon gives us a thankful look and walks inside

Noob, Bacon, Acorn, and I were all spread out in the living room drinking hot cocoa. "Okay so...our other two friends are missing right?" I swallow hard and try not to cry while looking down at my shoes. "Mhm, yeah..." I answer. Bacon sighs and buries her face into her hands. Then Bacon speaks up "Hey guys....why don't we find them?"

Noob's face lights up. "You're a genius Bacon!" My eyes light up as well, but go back to being dark after realizing we wouldn't know where to start or if we could hack into Roblox's security or something. It was like Bacon read my mind and then he said "Don't worry, I know a friend of mine can do that...." Acorn looked confused for a minute. "Who? Bacon...have you been hanging out with sketchy people again???" Bacon shook his head and said one word "Blue"

Choppy P.O.V

It was a testing day....a shitty day....

They got me up and running this morning. I was still pretty drowsy...but I knew that if I didn't go then i would probably die. But it's not like I would survive HERE anyway.

They walked me to the lab room. Everything was all bright and shiny this time, the equipment was all new and were the latest versions. Even when I walked my shoes squeaked against the tile floors. "Get inside" one of the men said. They shoved me inside the cell and tied me to board (if y'know what I mean) and waited for Mr. Boss man to get here.

He finally arrived, stepping into those doors, With his goofy ass shoes. Ew. Mr Bossman walked up to the glass window and pulled a lever. I felt immense pain running through my whole body. " Ngh...that hurt like a bitch"  Next, he sent men in full bodied suits to come and run some tests on me. They shot all types of sick needles into my skin. Some were more painful then others. And others made me feel like I had a lot of power. I still don't really get why they're doing this, but I hope to eavesdrop on them sooner or later. It's been 4 months.

They finished the tests and sent me back to my room where I could discover more about the secrets that Roblox is keeping from us.

Suddenly I came across a paper with....MY NAME ON IT!!!! My eyes scanned the paper to find something important. Huh, what's this?

Subject 665#
Codename/Prototype: Choppy
Containment Cell: 69#
Status: MISSING

"I...Oh I GET IT. IM JUST SOME FUCKING TOY FOR THEM TO PLAY WITH HUH?"
I'll show em...

Noob p.o.v.

It's been 4 months since we had last seen Choppy, I'm getting worried. But I tend to stay on the positive side of things so..good news, Me and Guest are boyfriends now. Acorn and Bacon have been fangirling/fanboying their heads off. Which Guest is doesn't really like, he says it's embarrassing but I think it's fine.

It was 10 o'clock and we decided to head to sleep. I shared a bed with Guest now so I put on my pj's and started nodding off when I could feel Guest's hands around my waist. Then I woke to the sense that Guest wasn't behind me anymore. Huh, I slowly got out of bed drowsily in search of my boyfriend. I walked down the hallway silently not to disturb the siblings.

And there he was, the taller male standing near a window smoking a cigarette, and the moon light shining down upon him "Guest what are you doing." Guest turns around and looks back at the night sky. "Hey Noob, do u think we'll ever find Choppy...?" I hesitated. "I...I'm not sure, but maybe we could go looking for her..y'know?"

I walk up to him and burnt my face behind his neck. "Also stop Smoking, it's bad for you >:(((" Guest sighs and then smiles at me. He leans down to pick me up bridal style and walk back to our room. Then Guest tucked me in and kissed my forehead. "Night, Darling"