Ch 8

Attention all Roblox players

Each and every single Guest will be terminated by the end of the week. please do not try to object or this will lead to serious consequences.

Noob p.o.v.

Wait what? I looked at Guest then glanced over to Lavender and Acorn. "Did I just hear-"
Acorn cut me off saying "Hey guys, where is Choppy?" Guest stopped. I turned to look at him slowly. "Guest....." He started shaking and not so long after I could've sworn that his eye flashed a bright villainous red for a moment.

"I need to know where the FUCK they're taking my little sister."

Lavender looked around. "How could she have just been taken out of thin air? Unless...""They're deleting them one by one...." Acorn finished the sentence for her with a worried look on her face.

Guest was so shocked he couldn't speak and I was pretty sure he was going to start crying soon. I felt a lang of sorrow in my chest. I was very sorry for him. If my sibling got deleted, then I would be devastated. Guest covered him mouth and cried. It felt like my heart was broken into pieces when I saw him like that. I hugged him while he hugged me back "Thank you," he whispers into my ear.

I smile, but that quickly fades away.

"LAV, LAV? LAV WHERE ARE YOU!"

Choppy p.o.v.

I got teleported into a type of facility. Wait no, was it a laboratory? I shake my head and look around. This place was, some what familiar to me. I noticed that I was in a cage with fluids being injected in me. It hurt..it hurt so much. Then moments later I heard some people walking into the room. I panicked and pretended I was sleeping. The footsteps got louder as they came towards my cage.

"What a beauty, she's the best testing subject we have. We brought her back 3 hours ago."
Wait, test subject?

"Good, start preforming the procedures immediately, we don't want her on the loose again." "Yes sir" Procedures? What procedures? I open my eyes and see some men with lab coats. They had goggles and construction builder hats on. Filling up a syringe with some time of liquid-ish goo.

He walked towards me once more. "Oh, good. You're awake." He grabs my arm with a tights grip and injects the goo. My pupils shrink and it felt like my body was about to explode. But I didn't scream. I was too tired to. "Y'know what? Let's move her to the documentary room. Can we move her there guys? He shouts while bandaging me up. "Yeah, I guess. Just ask Mr. Boss man!"

And next thing you know I'm being moved all the way to the other side of the building. I reached the room and figured out it was a tad bit smaller than my previous room but it was also more quiet. I also noticed that now I was submerged in a green goo like substance inside a glass container.

There were a bunch of files on the table and drawers on the sides with the windows boarded up. What the fuck?

Guest p.o.v.

My sister is fucking gone, my crush is comforting me and my other friend is crying too. I opened my eyes when a police officer  came down the road. Hey wasn't the guy, the police officer from earlier in the month who saved my sister or something? Something was off though, his friend wasn't there with him.

I got up slowly and approached the man while noob clung to my arm. ."H-hey, do you have any idea where my sister might be?" While saying that, I realized that he's a high school student like us. That's kinda young to be a officer. Isn't it?

"I'm so sorry man, I haven't been able to find my partner either so y'know."

"Oh," I say with a sad sigh.

The bacon haired male tools off his hat and sat with Acorn. "Hey sis," acorn hiccuped but then responded "Hey," The bacon held Acorn's hand. "We will get out of this together."

We will get out of this together.