Prologue: Cat's Dance

"IS THAT FROM A HOTPOT?!"

"Uh, yeah." Pixie-Bob confirmed to the simultaneous questions of a hungry Kirishima-Kaminari duo. It's safe to say that due to the overwhelming hunger that must've overtaken the minds of each student like a freshly made zombie, majority of them probably don't realize that the blonde Pussycat is walking around with a clay hotpot full of delectable meats for them to choose from. Then again, after going through an entire morning's worth and then a few hours in the afternoon's amount of time fighting off dirt monster after dirt monster, she couldn't blame them for being clueless.

"You guys just didn't ask for any. Though, today is the only day we'll be doing stuff like this for you kittens. So eat as much as you guys can."

"THANK YOU/THANK YOU!"

"Kota! May you bring that box of veggies next to you?" Mandalay asked respectfully while traversing over to a different table of students with a tray of food in her hands. The little boy however wanted nothing to do with helping out his aunt in taking care of these so called 'heroes', instead having a small moment to himself in order to give a glare towards the 1-A population.

Eventually he broke out of this glare and maneuvered his way to a box of vegetables that was right beside him, picking it up with a bit of a struggle due to the weight of natural produce compared to his own. He was about to listen to the request of his aunt but instead just couldn't bring himself to go anywhere near these stupid people with hopeless dreams. Hero...the word just simmers at the back of his tongue with a disgusting taste of despising the term, damning in to Hell and back, and the complete annoyance in knowing he'll have to deal with these students for an entire week. If it were him, he'd have given up on the stupid goal long before he even thought about being a hero. What's the point in chasing something if there was no prize at the end of it.

Annoyance and hatred for the heroes in training consumed his better judgement as he took the box of vegetables with him and teetered his way out of the cafeteria, ignoring the several looks of confusion given to him by some of the students as to where he was going. Kota dropped the box of vegetables near the doorway and stepped out of the dining hall to get away from this mess.

"Kota, can you bring that box over here please?" Mandalay asked over her shoulder while setting down the tray of food onto a table. After several moments of the little boy's absence she turned around in wonder to where he is. "Kota?"

Her requests would be met with silence after she spotted his right foot rounding the corner of the cafeteria and disappearing into the night. The brunette Pussycat sighed to herself in quiet exasperation before a hand came up behind her right shoulder.

"Did you expect any different?" Pixie-Bob asked. "I mean it took him forever just to get used to the rest of us after you brought him along, it's no surprise he'll act like this with the students."

"Yes but even still, this is immature even for somebody his age." Mandalay scolded. "Punching a student in the scrotum? Where did that even come from?"

"I'll admit that took me a bit off guard too, but I asked the student if he was okay and he said he's fine. Just a little sore obviously but it doesn't look like he holds any kind of grudge against Kota. Maybe it's because he tried to greet himself properly to him?"

"I don't know but truthfully I don't think I'll have the patience to deal with this kind of behavior along with training the rest of these students. Remember what happened when Kamui Woods came around here?"

"Ugh, how could I forget?" Pixie-Bob groaned with a roll of her eyes. "Kota was nowhere near Woods and he STILL put up an attitude. I feel like all it takes for him to be that way is just by word of mouth that a hero's coming around."