15: Cat, You're A Kitty Cat

"Kotaaaa! Make sure you pick up all your toys from the living room please!"

"HrrmmmMMMM!" The little boy groaned as he picked up a Rock Lock action figure and threw it in a small red bin beside him with an assortment of other toys already inside. Strewn about in front of him on the carpet of a giant cat face were several other heroic action figures with robbers as well, taking each of his toys and annoyingly tossing them into the bin with a grumpy face. "Auntie Pixie, why do I have to pick up my toys when I just got down here? Not like some stupid dumb president is gonna come in here and yell at you guys because my toys are out."

"Well that's cause despite not being 'some dumb president' we'll be having a special guest come over to discuss some really important stuff." Pixie-Bob answered from the kitchen. The woman tidied up the table where she had placed three chairs on one side, and on the other side there being only chair. "And we don't know if we're going to take some time to relax in the living room soooooo, it'd be really nice of you if you could pick up your toys for us please."

"Hrmmmm. Who is this special guest anyways? Better not take too long."

"Midoriya, he's interested in joining us for his school work so we're gonna be sitting down a little bit and talk what needs to be talked about. It won't take long."

"Midoriya? Hmph." Kota scoffed as he tossed an Endeavor figure carelessly. "He's still a big dumbo, he doesn't care about my toys he's too nice."

"True but regardless a clean space makes a happy face." Pixie-Bob chimed. "We won't take that long either so it's not like you'll be up in your room forever. Behave, don't make too much noise, and I'll let you take some of Tiger's cookies without telling him."

"Hrmm....fine."

Thudding footsteps came bounding down the stairs before Mandalay rounded the bottom and into the main living room, patting the back of her hair and smoothing it down. Dressed in a coffee brown turtleneck sweater with dark leggings and same palette socks the woman inspected her surroundings to see if anything had to be dealt with before Midoriya's arrival. Underneath the recliner and just barely being spotted was the left leg of a Crimson Riot figure that she called out to Kota. "Kota under the recliner is another toy pick it up please."

"Auntie why is Midoriya coming to work with you guys? And is he gonna stay here too? He better not."

"He might stay, we don't know yet. If he didn't stay he would have to constantly travel back and forth from his school and we don't want him to find that as annoying or troublesome. Why wouldn't you want him to stay though you could have somebody to play your games with when he's not busy."

"I don't want him touching my toys." Kota pouted. "He might break them."

"Certainly not as much as you have that's for sure, and Midoriya isn't going to break any of your toys he's a nice person. You wanted your shoes to be like his because you told me you wanted to thank him for what he did, and now you're over here complaining about the possibility of him staying a few days? Do you hate him or not?"

"Hmph. He's a big green headed dummy."

"Yeah well if that same big green headed dummy has to stay with us during his work, you're gonna have to get along nicely with him. Maybe you could even find the time to show him your toys and play with him."

"Pffft! Yeah right! He's old now if he still plays with toys that's so lame."

"Suit yourself then." Mandalay did a quick check of the thin watch on her left wrist while turning to the front door. "Alright he should be arriving at the stop now, I'll go see if he's there or not. Tsuchikawa can you-"