25: Lay All Your Love

Warning: NSFW.

/

"Ahhhh..." Midoriya sighed as he fell backwards onto the bed with hands behind his head, landing on the pillows with his legs stretched out in front of him comfortably. The coloring of the white spray had been washed off and his hair returned to his natural green color, his date attire discarded for a more comfortable fit of a basic T-Shirt with shorts. Rain gently tapped against the window of the room as in the far off distance a flash of lightning cracked through the curtains of a dark and cloudy night sky, followed by a low but still audible crash of thunder. "Off of my feet finally."

And thankfully as he might add, because the relief that he got from his feet finally being free from the prison of his shoes was a relief he could never be tired of. Tonight's date was tiring, but it was fun no doubt about that. It was strange how only towards the end of the date did he realize that was he and Mandalay's first official date since the beginning of their relationship. What with everything that went on with the Work Study and the operation, he never realized how much there was to be done with this relationship. It was more concerning to know that he was only beginning with his hero career too, meaning there were plenty more operations and hero tasks that are to come his way and potentially drive a wrench into anything he might plan with Mandalay. He's hoping that doesn't happen, but it's too early for any predictions.

Now that the busy part of the date was over and done with, the easy part couldn't come any sooner in having the rest of the night to hold and snuggle Mandalay in his arms to his heart's content. And seeing as how his heart didn't have a bottom when it came to affectionate touch, he'll never be able to have enough.

*CLICK*

The bathroom door opened as Mandalay stepped out with her damp white towel around her neck that dabbed at the left side of her face, her attire being nothing more than Midoriya's formerly owned navy blue T-Shirt and a pair of matching underwear. No shorts, no pajamas, no nothing of that type. Simply underwear, nothing more. "Phew, now that was a good shower."

"Sh-Shino!" Midoriya stuttered as he sat upright faster than sound itself, looking away from her partially nude body with a hot blush of his face. "Y-You uhhh, I-I think you forgot to put your shorts or pants on in the bathroom."

"Hm? No I didn't."

"Y-...Y-You didn't?"

"No I'm fine like this, it's cooling and refreshing after a hot shower. Why?"

"N-Nothing."

Mandalay chuckled. "Lemme guess, too much skin for you? I could put some shorts on if you want Honey you could just ask me."

"Nono, I-I don't wanna make you wear something if you're not wanting to i-if you feel comfortable in wearing, uh, that, then..." Midoriya shrugged. "You know heh? Yeah....Yeahhhhh...."

*kra-koom*

Midoriya continued to look out the window for what reason specifically he had no idea, anything that would distract him from the forbidden treasure that was a partially nude Mandalay. The longer he looked away the more a sense that he was being watched continued to grow in the back of his head, leading him to turn back to where the Pussycat stood with her right shoulder leaning against the wall, arms crossed with a half-smug but also half-nurturing smirk on her face. "What?"

Mandalay kept her smirk focused on him until she puffed once out of her nostrils and shook her head. "Nothing."

He slightly cocked his head at her answer while she strolled across the room towards the desk in the furthest corner. Midoriya gulped as Mandalay stood in front of the desk with her hips jutted to the right as she rummaged around her personal duffel bag, the curvature of her body from the rear being a sight that was something straight out of a dream. The separation of toned, healthy legs from a plump, fatty butt was drool inducing, a strong hit managing to make it's mark in the tempo of his heart. From the back like this he understood now why so many guys were checking her out whenever they walked by, though, not like that was reason enough to group him in with the rest of them.