IV: From One To Another

"Falcon, PUUUNCH!"

*POW*

"GAME!"

"Ha-ha!" Kota taunted as he pointed a finger up to the woman sitting on his right side. "You lost again Auntie Pixie."

"Quiet you!" The blonde woman growled as she restrained the little boy within a tight headlock. "If it was any other game I'd kick that stupid little butt of yours into the ground and never have it come back again!"

"OWWW! That hurts Auntie!"

"Good it's supposed to hurt!"

"Tsuchikawa." Mandalay called from the dining table as she and Tiger sorted through an absolute mess of paperwork littered about the surface. At first it looked like a mess but in reality both of the heroes knew where each specific sheet was and what it contained, so in reality it wasn't that much of a paper cluster for them. The brunette turned towards the couch to see her nephew struggling against the hold of her compatriot, even going so far as to try and jab her in the eyes with the pair of fingers that couldn't reach. "I better not walk over there to see the corpse of my nephew because you snapped his neck."

"Don't worry! At least if he dies like that we won't have to hear his annoying little voice crying out in pain."

"Tch, let go of me!" Kota growled through the forearm of Pixie-Bob that was tightened around his face. As a last resort he put as much space between his face and the forearm as he could before opening up his trap until it was completely wide open. "Haaaaaaa-"

*CHOMP*

"OOOOOWWWWWWWW! COME HERE!"

"You better not break that vase I just bought!" Mandalay called after Pixie-Bob who chased Kota up the stairs of their home and were now running about on the second floor. The brunette sighed with a hand rubbing her forehead as Tiger merely chuckled with a can of soda raised to his mouth. "God those two can get so rowdy at times. Remember that time Tsuchikawa broke the hallway window because Kota took her bra after she made him annoyed?"

"How could I not." The man answered before taking a drink from the can. "Seeing Kota running around with a light blue underwear hoh-hoh-hoh. Now that was something funny, though, it still amazes me at how easy it was for her head to just crash through the window. How fast do you think she was running?"

"With how quick it was for the glass to break I'd say very fast. That new vase I put out in the hallway better last for month cause if they end up breaking it after I just bought it-"

*CRASH*

"...you've got to be joking."

"That wasn't me that was Kota!"

"No it wasn't she pushed it and is now blaming it on me! Auntie Shinooooo!"

"You're both gonna get it once all this paperwork is done! Now quiet down and clean it up at least!"

"Yes ma'am."
"Yes ma'am."

"Ughhhhh, children. They're both children."

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Hey open up already I'm itching to kick some villain ass out here."

"Hmm?" Tiger hummed as Mandalay rose from her seat and walked towards the front door. "I didn't realize we were having guests."

"Well not really a guest I'd say more of a temporary replacement." Mandalay commented. "Apparently somebody's been wanting to come out here for a while now, though they never had the chance to do it because they didn't want all the action to be taken by us. So when word went around that the Pussycats are on emergency standby until the board says otherwise, they took action and now wants to act as the main hero around here for the sake of having their own fun. I thought it'd be a good idea to have them over for a while and just let this certain somebody to do their thing."