X: Self-Destruction

Sunday.

*CLICK*
*SLAM*

"Mm?" Pixie-Bob hummed through a mouthful of cereal as the front door of the Pussycat home opened but quickly shut soon after. She turned over her shoulder to see the figure of Mandalay rush up the stairs as quickly as she could, almost like she wasn't intending on being seen by anybody or anything. An alarm went flying through the blonde woman's system to which she quickly rose from her seat and rushed towards the stairs to pursue after her team leader. It was rare to see Mandalay in a state of distress or upsetting mood so to see her act like this did bring about a great deal of concern. Whatever it was it certainly wasn't good.

Following the brunette up the stairs Pixie-Bob rounded into their bedroom and spotted Mandalay on the opposite edge of her bed with face buried into her palms, shoulders giving the obvious hint that she was sobbing or crying. The former of the Pussycats made her way to the bed adjacent of Mandalay's and sat down on the edge closest to the brunette. "Heyyyyy hey hey hey Sosaki what's wrong what happened?"

"*SNIFFLE*, I, *SNIFFLE*. I am the absolute WORST person on this planet." Mandalay barely managed to reply, wiping away at her cheeks with her wrists to clear the streamline of tears. "What is wrong with me?!"

"Whoa hey let's just calm down, take a deep breath and relax explain to me what happened."

"*SNIFFLE*, Midoriya and I, we stayed at the hotel like I told you guys. We didn't know how long the rain would last so I rented the room out long enough for when I thought it would finish. Earlier that night, we were at the restaurant and I had a few drinks during that time but it wasn't enough to make me absolutely stupid out of my mind I could still function completely fine. Once we were settled into the room, I could tell that Midoriya was nervous but I knew I could trust him enough to where we wouldn't do anything stupid. I even said it myself.

I didn't really care about being seen with him because I knew that we were taking shelter from the rain, nothing more than that. We settled in, he went to get these slushy things and, God I'm so stupid I'm so STUPIIIID!"

"Easy, relax. Just keep going."

"They had alcohol in them, those STUPID slushies had alcohol in them and I didn't catch it until it was too late. When I was drinking it I could taste something familiar in it but the primary flavor was cherry and the cherry flavor was just so strong I didn't pay too much mind to it. I-I just thought it was something off with the cherry and nothing more so I kept drinking."

"Pause, Midoriya was also drinking from this?" Pixie-Bob asked, getting a nod from Mandalay as an image began to take shape in the former's mind. It did not seem pleasant in terms of those involved. "Okayyyy, then what happened?"

"We just sat there drinking the slushies with each other, we didn't talk we didn't do much else aside from that it was mostly quiet." Mandalay continued. "I don't know when it happened but it did, I sort of blacked out and fell asleep on the bed next to him. Guess it was the combination of the earlier drinking, the shower that I took and then the drinking again that got to me. Midoriya had woken me up, he tried to get me into bed but had to take matters into his own hands so he carried me. He slipped, fell on top of me and...and..."

"Aaaand?"

"His hands...I knew that he didn't intend on touching or groping me, I knew that. But the way his hands were just pressing into my body and how soft they felt it just made me feel so, HOT. Could you believe that? Me, a 33 year old feeling so inappropriate towards an innocent 18 year old who was just trying to get me into bed? I mean I'm not saying Midoriya's repulsive because he's not, he's handsome nice kind thoughtful, really an ideal pick when it comes to having a boyfriend. But, I ruined him. The moment his hands started to rub and touch and slide over me as he's trying to get off I just felt this heat inside of me that wanted more. I felt so, AROUSED at how gentle he was with me.