17: Work Like A Kitty

Alright Izuku, while we're here at breakfast now's a good opportunity as ever to give you a basic rundown of how we do things out here. You'll probably find that the way we conduct our physical training is different compared to what other heroes might do but it works considering the terrain that we work in. Being fit and physically strong is really important when working on and around these cliffsides, so here's how it goes.

(Monday)

After breakfast settles down, there's a trail made out around our house that runs in the shape of a circle. We do ten laps around the trail as those ten laps make up the total distance of a mile. A mile sounds easy yeah, but that's because the real cardio comes from when we're actually patrolling. So we start with a warm-up mile.

"Huff, huff." Midoriya panted as he jogged at a steady pace through the trail in the forest, the early morning sun being obscured for the most part by the tops of the trees. The air was humid and thick, the density of the shrubbery around him making his body perspire buckets down his skin. The sweat made a few tufts of his hair cling to the forehead and the side of his jaws, every now and then having to wipe a forearm over the front of his head to clear the sweat that would travel down to his eyes.

As he jogged through the forest there was a small sign a few meters away of a cat planted into the dirt immediately off to the left of the path, an arrow with the word 'Start' painted over it. Midoriya passed the cat sign and counted the number eight in his head, needing two more laps to go before he finished his total distance of a mile. Though it wasn't the running that was difficult for him since he's used to the aerobic exercises. It was the thoughts in his head that made his concentration waver and falter from focusing on his run.

I know you want me...

'What are you thinking?' He thought, a nervous gulp traveling down his throat at the lucidness of the dream that came to him the night before. He was fearful and concerned at the possibility of how many other dreams he might have, or if he might have the same on a repeated nightly basis.

His feelings for Mandalay are absolute but for them to evolve and create images such as those were terrifying. Because now, as of earlier this morning, he was scared in getting closer to her out of fear that he might have another of those dreams. His attraction for her was purely for her person but the sexual appeal of her body was like a flame, and his hormones were the young moth looking for said flame. Try as he might he can't ignore her body, her curves, her hourglass figure, her breasts and rump that swayed with each step, he couldn't ignore all of that. It was much too salivating for him to turn a blind eye no matter how hard he tried.

A huge concern out of all this was the possible impact it would have on his compatibility to work with Mandalay out on the field. It's already hard enough to look at her in the eyes after the dream last night, so to stand beside her out there shoulder to shoulder and act like he didn't have images of her pinning him against a laundry machine with breasts pushing against his chest was infinitely easier said than done. And adding on top of all that her uniform? The Pussycats outfit that showed off her legs, stomach and muscles? Reality was more of a nightmare than his own sleeping dreams.

The trail winded in a left curve and was constantly being hidden by the density of the trees surrounding the house, so one normally wouldn't be able to see what was ten yards in front of them unless they crossed that distance. He had passed up the others at least once during this run and at the rate he was moving he would soon pass them up again. And while he had no trouble in passing by Pixie-Bob or Tiger, it was with Mandalay where the issue came because of the tense aura that weighed on his shoulders whenever he was near her. It was difficult to describe but he could feel it all the same.