Eight.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

OMNISCIENT POV.

JULY 5.2018

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Saint peacefully laid out across the bed as soft snores left her mouth that was slightly open. it was seven in the morning and for some reason kentrell was up. taylin was still asleep and kaell wouldn't be over till later.

kentrell never really slept because his mind was always wandering. even when he did sleep it didn't really last long because his body just wouldn't let it.

coming across theshaderoom post he looked at it and slightly titled his head at the caption. TheShadeRoom: #baewatch. 😍 looks like basketball player #jamorant may have a new lover! she was also at his basketball game lastnight! thoughts?!👀

after realizing it was saint from her side profile and shirt he mugged the phone. you couldn't really tell if it was her because her hair was in the way, but you could see a glimpse of her face. it wasn't enough to find her instagram but if you followed her you would've known by the story she posted lastnight.

kentrell clicked on the comments and looked at jamorant comment that was pinned debating if he should say something off saint's account. jamorant didn't put anything but the eyes so it really wasn't much to respond to.

plus he knew saint would be upset if he was arguing with him in the first place.

getting up from the couch he walked into the room saint was in shutting the door behind him. he sat on the edge of the bed and watched her sleep with her hair all over her face bundled up in the comforter.

kentrell thought it was weird how beautiful she was even while sleeping. he didn't mean to come and stare at her though, instead he was gone wake her up and ask her about the instagram post.

after realizing they don't even date, he wasn't about to show his toxic ways of waking mfs out their sleep early in the morning about a instagram post when they not even together.

deciding that he would ask her when she wakes up, he shook his head getting ready to get up until saint blinked her eyes open looking at the back of his head.

"you weird for watching me sleep" she spoke smiling a little. covering her mouth with the blanket she rubbed her eyes trying to see him clearly.

"goodmorning pud" he chuckled ignoring what she said. it was indeed weird but he didn't care, in fact he was gone do it again whenever he gets a chance.

"you and that name, but i like it".

"yeen have a choice" he shrugged getting up from off the bed.

for some reason he stared calling her 'pud' since he couldn't make out a nickname from her real one.