16

I went back to my dorm just as it was getting dark out. I greeted Sunoo and Jungwon and went up to my room, they also seemed quite somber.

Isn’t it crazy how you can barely know someone, but they still can have some hold over you?

That's how I think we are all feeling. Betrayed by boys we barely know, and by boys that I know are blood suckers.

“I just need to sleep this off.”

-

I woke up and checked my phone, it was 5 in the morning, the literal buttcrack of dawn.

It’s way too early for anyone to be awake, but yet here I was. Even worse, I was awake so early and I couldn’t stop thinking about Sunghoon.

“I’ll just go on a morning walk. The sun is already out, it is probably the best time.” I said.

In case you can’t tell, I hate mornings. BUT I hate thinking about people I hate even more.

Dang, that’s a lot of hate.

I got dressed in jeans and a hoodie as I walked downstairs. I figure Jungwon and Sunoo are not awake yet.

“They will probably sleep in until 10 anyway since its a weekend.” I giggled to myself as I walked out of the dorm. The sun had just risen and the air smelt like morning dew.

I heard birds chirping and as I walked around, I didn’t see anyone. It was the most peaceful I felt in ages. I think dancing a bit with Yeseo yesterday helped me, I got some anger out in a good way.

I found some random path and just started walking down it. Everything was so serene.

I heard a rustling in the bushes next to me. I stop and slowly turned my head.

“Oh shit.” I said, is it a vampire? Do I stay or run? “Hello?” I asked, no response except for more rustling.

Ah screw it.

I slowly approached the bush, and moved soe of the leaves aside. I prepared myself to be meet with a monster, and I found-

A baby bunny.

OMG AWW A BABY BUNNY

“Hi buddy, what are you doing all alone?” I asked the animal, he moved a bit but then I saw the issue.

One of his back legs was bleeding a bit. Did something try to attack him.

“Oh buddy, I’m sorry.” I said as I thought about what to do. I can’t leave him alone. “Come here.” I said as I picked up the little bunny.

I was too far away from the dorms to take him back without trying to treat his leg, but at the same time what do I do? I heard a light stream near me in the woods.

“Perfect, I can use that to wash your little foot.” I said as I walked for a few minuted to find it. Thankfully I had a bandana that I tied around my head, I can use that to stop the bleeding and help support him.

“I'm going to take care of you, okay. I won’t leave you alone.”

Sunghoon POV

*Bang Bang Bang*

My three friends and I turned our heads to the knocking on the dorm room door.

“Maybe if we leave it, whoever is there will disapear.” Jay said.

*Bang Bang Bang*

“Uh, whatever.” Niki stood up and walked to the door. He started opening it and we all looked expectantly. He opened it, and it was Jungwon and Sunoo.

“Where the hell is he?” Jungwon said as he pointed a finger at Niki. Niki stood there shocked and confused.

“Jungwon? What are you doing here?” Jay asked sternly. Jungwon walked into the room and came straight at Jay.

“Where is he, one of you must know.”

“What is he talking about?” Niki asked Sunoo, but Sunoo just gave him an uncomftorble look. The tension between all of us was high.

“Who are you talking about?” Heeseung asked.

“Jake, who else.” Jungwon said.

I immediately sat up. “Is he gone?” I asked surprised, where did he go? Is he okay?

“Don’t pretend to be surprised, he must be here. There is nowhere else he could be. Now can one of you assholes give me my friend back!” He yelled, seeming extremely frustrated.

“Jungwon, we don’t know where he is-” Jay started until Jungwon punched him in the chest. Jay didn’t seem hurt, but his eyes held worry from looking at Jungwon.

“You must know, you must…” A tear fell from Jungwons eye as Jay lightly held his fists, I saw him rubbing small comforting circles on them.

Heeseung walked up next to the pair and gently put his hand on Jungwons shoulder. “When was the last time you saw him?” but Jungwon was too tearful to answer.

“I-It was last night, we woke up at around 6am and he wasn't home. We’ve called and texted him, but it’s 11 and we still haven't heard from him.” Sunoo said, Niki came closer to him and held his hand.

I stood up. “I’ll go look for him.” I said. “I can join.” Heeseung chimed in. “The four of you stay here, don’t worry, we will find him.”

Heeseung and I walked out of my dorm room. “I’ll take north woods, you take south.” I said as we both used our vampire speed and began running in different directions.

Oh Jake, where are you?

I hope he hasnt done something dumb, uhg I’m so stupid! I should have protected him, I should have stayed by his side.

After sprinting around the woods for half an hour, my nerves really kicked in. I haden’t even caught a whiff of his scent. I hope Heeseung found him, but if he did then he would have contacted me! 

Is there any place I haven't checked?

I checked the old dead tree, the west area of the woods, hell I even checked the moss patch!

There is only one place I could think of. But there is no way he could be there, right? It's like 2 miles into the woods!

I should at least check. I began running to the clearing in the woods by the stream, my special place.

GUYS OMG OMG!
BLOOD LUST IS NUMBER 1 IN JAKEHOON
*plays 'Attention, please!' By Enhypen*

I feel like I'm in a daze, a drunken-daze *budum chee*
I'll stop