33

Jake POV

“Those two are whipped for Jungwon.” I whispered to Sunghoon as he ran through the woods with me on his back. He stop abruptly and I almost fell off.

I opened my eyes to see Sunoo and Niki kissing.

“EW!” I screamed as the two tore apart. “What is with people today, nasty.” I cringed as I stuck my tongue out.

“Haha, we have all the stuff done for the scavenger hunt. Meet us by the cabin.” Sunghoon laughed.

“Before we leave, Sunghoon, I have a joke.”

“Oh god.” He whispered as Sunki were standing there awkwardly.

“What do we want?” I started.

“I dont know-”

“Low flying airplane noises! when do we want them?” I then tapped his shoulder and signaled him to start running.

“NOOWWWWRRRRR” I screamed (imitating the noise of an airplane) as Sunghoon and I practically flew through the woods, bobbing in and out of trees. It was magical.

His laugh made the moment even more special, the deep chuckle was beautiful. I could listen to it forever.

-

“I miss Mr.Bun Bun.” I said as Sunghoon set me down outside our cabin. 

“I know but hes in a better place now.” Sunghoon said sadly.

I just stared at him. 

“YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE HE’S DEAD!” I screamed as he laughed even more.

Mr.Bun Bun was okay, but I let him go after he was healed up. It wasn’t good to keep a wild bunny inside and I could tell how much he missed his freedom.

“He’s probably back with his bunny family pup, don’t worry.” Sunghoon rubbed my back as the other boys zoomed in.

“Took you guys long enough, let’s go!” I chirped as I began skipping to the lunch room to turn in our found objects. My two friends connected their arms with mine as we skipped in sync.

As we approached it, I stopped.

“W-we didn’t get here first.” Jungwon said sadly as he watched another group get the prize for the scavenger hunt.

“But….But I really wanted the prize….” Sunoo sulked.

“I did too, it’s our last day at camp and we are going to leave failures.” A tear nearly slipped from my eye. Why did this make me so sad? Absolutely no idea, maybe it’s my competitive nature.

“Jakey, it’ll be okay. When we get back to school I’ll get you a present better than that prize.” Sunghoon said as he held my hand.

“Promise?”

“Of course pup, I’d do anything for you.” He said in scenserity. Every word he spoke took my breath away. I gave him a smile as he ruffled my hair.

“How about you and your friends say goodbye to Geonu and company, we will go get everyones bags.” Sunghoon said. I could tell the four boys didn’t want to leave us, especially since our other friends were going to be there, but they were very mature.

I like mature guys.

“Geonu hyung, I’m going to miss you.” I said as I surprise attacked him with a hug. The older boy picked me up and spun me in circles.

“I’m going to miss you too. But hey, didn't you hear that our school found a temporary place for all the students to stay together! Next week we will be able to go back with all our old friends!” He smiled along with Hanbin and Daniel.

However, my smile dropped. We would be leaving our school? I would be leaving Sunghoon?

“Oh, no I didn’t hear about that.” I said as I tried to fake a smile.

“Well it will be great, you guys won’t have to be at that creepy gothic school anymore and everything can go back to normal.” Hanbin said as he gave Jungwon a side hug.

I could see the falters in Sunoo and Jungwons smiles as well.

“It looks like your bus is about to leave, we will see you guys next week!” Daniel cheered as we gave our final goodbye hugs and met the four boys that brought over our luggage.

They had frowns on their faces, they even looked hurt.

They heard us, they knew we would be leaving.

Sunghoon didn’t say a word to me as we filed on the bus. He sat next to me but the entire ride was filled with awkward silence.

It felt like we didn’t know what to say to each other anymore. When I came to this school, I couldn’t wait until I could leave, but now the idea of leaving pains me.

I don’t want to leave

Real quick, I just want to thank you guys so much for reading and interacting with this book. I read every single comment you guys leave (and respond to most of them) and they never fail to make me smile.

I've even gotten some private messages from you guys saying how you enjoy the book and it makes me blush, I just love you guys so much.

I swear I want you all to be my friends, you guys are funny af.

Anyways, I'll stop rambling but incase you ever forget, this random author over here loves you <3