19

I miss Mr.Bun Bun.

It’s not like he’s dead or anything, but he’s in my dorm room while I have to be in this tourture chamber called school.

Also he was so cute and snuggled with me all night! I wuv him

When I am forced into entering my first hour, there was a single red rose sitting on my desk along with a Puppy plushand a note.

I’m sorry for everything
-S

I know it's from Sunghoon, but I can't help but laugh. Did the dumbass not think about the fact that Sunoos name also starts with an S? Just saying.

He is so crazy, I love that dork.

O meh god did I just think that? I must be very sleep deprived…. yeah, that’s it. 

As much as I hated sitting through class, it made it better to have this reminder of Sunghoon. He might be a crazy vampire, but we are all a bit crazy

-

When lunch finally rolled around, I met up with my two friends. “Where do you want to sit?” Jungwon asked. I was about to suggest the library until a tall blonde boy came running up to us.

“There you guys are. We wanted you to sit with us.” Niki said as he gave us, especially Sunoo, a smile.

I side eyed him and looked at my friends. “The council must discuss.” the three of us then huddled in a tight huddle. “What should we do?” 

“You guys know I can hear you, right. Special hearing and all that.” Niki laughed.

“The council did not give you permission to speak!” Jungwon shouted at him and huddled again. “I saw we bargain, we only go there if they give us chocolate.”

“I like that idea.” Sunoo said. “The council has decided-”

“Yeah yeah, I heard you. We will buy you chocolate from the school store tonight. Now, please?” Niki said as he gave Sunoo a glittering smile. Sunoo rolled his eyes and tried not to blush ad the four of us walked in the cafeteria.

As we got closer to the table, we saw the seats they saved for us. One between Jay and Heeseung, one next to where Niki began sitting, and one next to Sunghoon. Simps.

I raised my eyebrow at Sunghoon as he patted the seat next to him. I finally gave in as the three of us took our seats. 

I tried to ignore Sunghoon, but I kept feeling his piercing stare. The rest of the boys began chatting as I sat in awkward silence. 

He looked at me with a dreamy look. “Why do we desire what we cannot acquire?” He asked. I nearly choked on my baby carrot. What is this boy talking about.

“Are you okay Sunghoon?” I asked him.

“You heard correctly.” He said with a smirk. Is this guy fLiRtInG with me?

I decided to be nice and ease the tension. “The present on my desk this morning was nice, I really appreciate it.” I thanked him with a smile. I was definitely going to snuggle with the stuffed dog later.

“I knew my pup would like it.” He said, I couldn’t help but notice how he called me ‘my pup’. On one hand I liked it, on the other hand I am an independent queen and belong to nobody.

I don't need a man!

Also, we aren't like dating or anything. Why is he acting so strange?

I can’t talk to him one on one right now, I feel like I’m drowning in awkwardness. “Uhhh, Jungwon, I like the new earing!” I tried anything to start a conversation with someone else.

“Liar, it looks ugly.” He just had a little silver stud in his ear, but it was something out of the normal and I’m taking my chance to talk.

“No it dont! It look great.” Heeseung complimented, followed by Jay. “Nothing could look ugly on you Jungwon.”

They are so sweet it makes me gag.

“No, I try to be aesthetic but instead I’m pathetic.” Jungwon said.

“That is the most relatable thing I’ve ever heard.” Sunoo said as we all burst into laughter.

No one:
Me: Its like a poooooolaroid love