32

Jungwon POV

“Are you guys still following me?” I asked as Jay and Heeseung stayed a few steps being me. They didn’t respond but I could hear a slight chuckle coming from them.

“Jeez, you guys are worse than stalkers.” “No we aren't!” Heeseung huffed.

“Then why are you guys even following me?”

“Well I’ve been taught to follow my dreams, so that’s exactly what I’m doing.” Jay said with a wink. I just stared at him, sighed and pulled out my phone.

I snapped a crappy photo of him to use as blackmail. “That’s it, I’m cancelling you on twitter.”

“Hey!” Jay said as he came up closer to me. “Phone” He extended his hand as he tried to get me to hand it to him.

I held it behind my back, but I felt it leave my hand and turned around to see a smirking Heeseung holding my phone. “Wow, this is a great photo of you Jay. It really captures your double chin.” Heeseung laughed.

“Hyung, give me that!” I whined.

“Why would I give it back?” He asked with a smile. Oh, I’m taking this as a challenge. I know exactly how to get my phone back, and how to mess with the boys.

I took a step closer to Heeseung as I quirked an eyebrow at him. “Oh yeah?” I said. He looked at me, slightly confused, as I raised on my toes and kissed his cheek.

I felt him gasp a bit, I held my lips to his soft skin as I slipped the phone from his hands and ran away giggling. Heeseung just stood there, shocked at the boys action.

I ran forward, looking back at Heeseung, but then felt myself slam into something and fall back. 

I expected to hit the floor, but I felt warm hands wrap around my waist as I opened my eyes to see Jay holding me. “Now that’s just rude, what do I need to do to get a kiss?” He said.

My face turned crimson as he pulled me closer to him. Soon I felt the presence of Heeseung behind me, being pressed in between the two of them.

My face turned even more red as the scent of both boys swam around me.
Awh shit, what did I get myself into?

As Jay held my waist, Heeseung wrapped his arms around my stomach and held me from the back. “Uh, hyungs what-”

“What are you guys doing?” I looked up to see Jake on Sunghoons back. He was holding a basket full of strange objects and was giving us a weird look.

I shoved Heeseung and Jay off of me. “Nothing!”

“Mhm” Jake said as he raised an eyebrow at me. “Where is Sunoo, we have all the things to win the scavenger hunt.” He said as he gingled the basket full of trinkets, thankfully ignoring the situation.

“Uh, I’m not sure. How will we find him in time?” I said worriedly.

“Bruh, how do you think we got all of these things in time! Vampire super speed, silly! Now climb onto either Heeseung or Jay's back and let go-” As Jake said that Sunghoon took off and they were gone in a flash.

Damn, these boyz fast.

Heeseung and Jay just looked at me smirking. 

These boys are going to be the death of me.

Just a lil chapter with some Heejaywon fluff because they make me swoon lol