26

"He did hit his head a bit but I don't see any symptoms of concussion. He should be okay, just take it easy." The camp nurse said as she checked me over.

Sunghoon gave her a hesitant nod as he led me out of the doctor's office. "I told you Sunghoon, it's nothing."

"Yeah, but you were acting strange. You can't blame me for being worried." He said.

"Yeah yeah, now let's go find our friends before the other school arrives!" I said as I pulled him along. I hadn't noticed until after the action happened, that I held his hand. We were holding hands squeeeee.

"There you are, Jakehoon, took you two long enough." Jungwon said as he ate an ice cream cone.

"Jakehoon What is Jakehoon. Also where did you get the ice cream?!" I yelled.

"Mans thinks with his stomach." Jungwon rolled his eyes. "Jake and Sunghoon. Jakehoon. Duh."

I raised my eyebrow in confusion as Sunghoon smirked. "I don't even want to know." I sighed as I sat across from my friends as Sunghoon followed.

"Hey look! That must be the other school." Sunoo pointed as two big buses pulled up. Our classmates gathered around as the students filed off the buses.

"Holy shit, they are hot. Look at that guy." Jungwon said as he pointed to someone. I looked in the direction he pointed, hearing the angry sounds come from Jay and Heeseung.

As I turned my head, Sunghoon put a finger on my chin and turned my face to him.

"Oh?" I said.

"D-don't get any strange ideas, I'm just fixing your hair." He said as he blushed and messed a bit with my hair.

"Guys look!" Sunoo yelled as I turned my head away from Sunghoon and looked.

"Is that Geonu, Hanbin, and Daniel?!" Jungwon said.

"No way." I said as a smile appeared on my face. Me and my two friends bolted up from our seats and charged at the three boys.

They saw us running and beamed once they saw our faces. I ran and embraced my old friend Geonu.

"Jakie I've missed you!" He said as we held our embrace. "I've missed you too Geonu, I really have." I was so happy I nearly cried.

"JAKE!" I heard two people scream as Hanbin and Daniel tackled me. "Oh aussie it's been boring without you." Daniel said as he ruffled my hair.

The six of us had a massive group hug, I've missed them.

"Ahem" I heard as we pulled apart. Sunghoon, Heeseung, Jay, and Niki stood there looking at us.

"Ah, this is Geonu, Hanbin, and Daniel. They were some of our best friends at our old school." Sunoo introduced.

The four boys gave them strange looks. "They are a bit anti-social. Don't worry, they will warm up in no time." I said. "Now come on, lets go explore the rugged woods." I said as I grabbed Geonus hand.

"Jake" Sunghoon said as he stopped me from walking away. I looked at him and released my grip on Geonu. "Uh, you should take it slow. You hit our head, I don't want to get you hurt."

I gave him a small smile.

For a vampire, he is sweet. Or perhaps jealous, we shall never know.

The urge to upload the first chapter of my new story is real 👀