37

“Maybe we shouldn’t” Jungwon said to Jay, that perked my interest. 

“Shouldn’t what?” I asked him as Jay stepped forward. He walked up to Sunghoon and Niki and handed them both papers. The boys gave a confused look as they read through the words.

“Jay, you didn't…..” Sunghoon said as he looked at Jay and back to the paper.

“Didn’t what?” I said as I walked up next to Sunghoon. It was hard standing so close to him, smelling his amazing scent, and not freaking out. He turned to paper to me, and I read the words.

“Transfer papers….” I slowed as I looked up to Sunghoon, and then to Jay. “You guys are transferring?”

“Yep, to our school.” Jungwon said as a tear slipped from him eye. “We don’t have to leave them.” 

I slowly sat onto the floor as I looked up at Sunghoon. He looked utterly shocked, but soon a grin took over his face. He sat down on the floor and tackled me with a hug.

I rolled as Sunghoon put his arm over my stomach and pulled me close to him. To my surprise, he started laughing.

“I think we broke Sunghoon.” Heeseung said as Sunghoon continued to cackle. I glanced over and saw Sunoo and Niki sharing a kiss, along with Heeseung, Jay, and Jungwon holding each other.

“I’ve been on this earth for so long, and I’ve never been so happy!” He said in more laughs.

“You guys totally broke Hoonie!” I giggled as Sunghoon began tickling me. I squealed as I tried to push him off of me, only to feel lonely when he wasn't next to me.

We sat up and I scouched next to him. “So when do we leave?” Sunghoon said, almost as if he was the excited puppy. I can practically see him wagging his tail and pearking his ears.

“Tomorrow.” Jungwon said as he danced in a circle.

“YES!” Sunoo screamed as he jumped into Nikis arms, and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“I know we are all happy, but remember, it’s not going to be an easy transition. I had to pull a hell of a lot of strings to get us into the school and you guys can’t mess this up by biting someone.” Jay said sternly.

“I promise, I’ll be vegan now.” Niki said as Sunoo laughed.

“Good luck with that.”

“Now come on, let’s pack and get ready.”

-

The moment my roommates and their boyfriends left the apartment, I could barley control myself. I missed him, I missed him so much.

He pushed me against my bedroom wall, stern but not enough to hurt. His lips locked with mine as I wrapped my arms around his neck. His kisses slowly led down my neck as he left small marks along my jaw, it felt amazing.

“Sunghoon~ah.” I said as I gripped his shirt.

“What is it, my love?” The way he says my love made my skin tingle.

“You are perfect.” I said as I pushed my lips back to his mouth. His mouth moved against mine quickly, passionately. I love it.

“I love you, Jake.” He said. “I love you more than you can imagine.” Sunghoon said so confidently, as if he had no questions about his feelings. Our mouths then melded together more. I love him.

-

“So this is it.” I said as I stepped outside of the van. “This will be our school.” I said as I smiled at Sunghoon. He stroked my waist as I looked around.

“Beomhan!” Sunoo screamed as one of our old friends ran up to him.

“I’ve missed you so much Sunoo! It’s been so boring without you oh my gawd.” He sighed as he hugged Sunoo and patted mine and Jungwons shoulders. 

I was watching the happy scene, as my vision went dark. Only I didn’t faint and I wasn’t asleep.

“Guess who!” I heard, ah so someone is covering my eyes. I know that voice anywhere.

“Geonu Hyung, you're a weirdo.” I laughed as I gave my friends a hug. Sunghoon and Geonu even waved at each other! I call that progress.

“Now come on! Let’s go to our new dorm room!” Jungwon said as he pulled me along. I slowly detached from Jungwons hand and made my way back to Sunghoon. Our hands squeezed together as I looked in his eyes.

“I’ll catch up in a bit.” I said to my friends as I was left with Sunghoon, my boyfriend.

“I want to teach you something.” I said to him. He raised an eyebrow at me. “You know how when we are holding, I sometimes squeeze your hand two times?” 

“Yes? Does it mean something?” He asked.

“Yes.” I said. “Everytime I squeeze your hand, it’s me saying I love you.” I looked up to him and met his eyes.

A smile spread over his face and his eyes welled up.

“I love you Jake.” He said to me. He squeezed hand as I looked at him in his beautiful eyes.

“I love you Sunghoon."

The End
~~~~~~~~

I hate to end this story, but I feel like this is where it is supposed to end, you know.

Trust me, this won't be the last you see from me. My new story 'My Polaroid Loves' will start updating soon and that one will be a lighter and funnier story, because we all need some smiles in our life.

AND its a HeeJayWon which automatically makes it cool.

Before I leave this story here, I just want to thank you guys so much. You've been so nice to me and this story and I've grown with your sugestions and have really found my safe place with you guys. I seriously love you guys so much <3

Author Out